Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

I like the columbian red X trainwreck. I’d be interested in that perhaps. The colombian red is a landrace I believe. I’ll do some research.

2 Likes

No, Just got it not long ago and plan on running them among others pretty soon.

1 Like

You lost your clone of stardawg?

Yeah sadly I never had the pleasure of smoking or growing it but damn the grow threads of seen of thT cut are insane.

1 Like

Shit happens in the garden… It was the one we imported from the states… :frowning:

Good yield and good smoke…

1 Like

Well if you can get a cut of it… its really good, sells quick too!

1 Like

The seeds I have of stardawg crosses came from a clone stardawg that came from the original breeder of Stardawg “JJ NYC” from TopDawg. Actually the stardawg used for the crosses was a male stud.

The stardawg clone we got was from the east coast.

Yes “JJ NYC” as he was from New York city hence his nick name.

What I’m trying to say is that the source is close to NYC, so the stardawg clone we had was authentic.

I dont have anything amazing. But i have a few packs i can toss to someone in need:) ill give my life to groweasy for those thai beansXD if anyone wants anything let me know.
5reg morpheous
5 reg ice wreck
3 fem tha purps
I have 50 reg outdoor cbd genetics up for people needing high cbd plants.
I might have more too!

6 Likes

Actually I’m looking for landrace strains! I’d definitely take them off your hands.

1 Like

I don’t’ know if you have seen my thread"project pipedream" But that is exactly what I am looking for is landrace seeds. I have some seeds I can send you also.

1 Like

@GrowerGoneWild what a gentleman and what a nice selection to choose from. Could I please dibs on the GSC x snowstorm fems. I’ve never had GSC before bro. :grin:

Thai beans coming your way brother.

1 Like

I just messaged you a minute ago. I did not realize you already posted. HA. I’ll message you again with my info. Thank’s

@lotus710 i just seen your post bud. :smile: I have 18 Thai seeds altogether so I want to equally distribute them out to everybody who wants to get their hands on them… and it sounds like you certainly do lotus :grin: you are on the list.

I dont want to miss anyone so
Get PM’s sent out, we’ll sort the boring address stuff out and hopefully I will get all sent out this week. Cheers guys. Much love and respect.

Love this community
Take it easy
-GrowEasy

4 Likes

I believe you. I was trying to relay that the seeds I have are also authentic if you were perhaps interested in some of mine to get stardawg back in your stable.

@GrowerGoneWild @StrainVenator @pookie123 @El95124 @Eddie.saw @lotus710
:+1::v: Bong rip…:open_mouth::yum:

4 Likes

Id be happy to send you some stardawg crosses if you like, Also I’m interested in your colombian red x trainwreck even though they are old stock. Let me know if your interested.:sunglasses:

1 Like