Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

Only time will tell jc.

2 Likes

Time and time again jc.

2 Likes

Have you not gotten the seeds I sent you? Should be there by now.

8 Likes

Friend, they haven’t come. I bet this week they will. Kudos to you–I know they’ll get here. I’m geeked to get them going, and I’ll post a progress report with them, how they’re doing. Will start them right away, and will keep you posted. Mighty thankful–and thanks for this follow up to check. I’ll report as soon as they come. Best–

4 Likes

ReikoX
Woot woot! They came today! High five!
Man I think you are the best. I’m going to start them right away, and I will keep a log of how they do, with some pics and posts.
Can’t tell you how good it is of you to share and be a “good samaritan”–something I really appreciate in a person. Best I can do is just say thanks and share with others, pass it along as they say.
I will keep you posted. Thanks for all the positivity!
ezfave

9 Likes

ps Love your card! God bless you!

2 Likes

Glad they made it safe and sound!

3 Likes

anyone know a site or place to get quantity of seeds cheap, here in OK we’re getting ready to legalize (wife is in line for license due to back surgery), and I’ve been “trying” to get started growing to defray costs for her… tent, lights, etc… and so far one problem after another has killed about 8 seeds i’ve sprouted… Not the same problem each time, so I’d like to think I’m learning from my mistakes… light too low, light too high, too much humidity, damping off, too much nutes, not enough nutes, overwatering, underwatering… you know the fun stuff… But it’s getting a little too costly for me to keep buying seeds online, so any advice or pointers would be extremely helpful. Thank you!

5 Likes

Check out @Kingaizen69’s “Low Watt Growing” thread. I am on a budget too and he has some good ideas that he has done.

5 Likes

lol yup, been following that thread, currently running 7 100-watt equiv led bulbs (Daylight for veg) in grow tent with duct fan and normal little fan for circulation

4 Likes

If you’re looking to buy some seeds, the cheapest I’ve been able to find is $5.36 each after shipping (feminized).

Edit: Another option is to use some bagseed until you get the hang of it or maybe someone here can give you a couple seeds.

3 Likes

email @BogSeeds his prices are great and genetics second to none.

4 Likes

Check out https://www.originalseedsstore.com/bulk-seeds.
It’s the cheapest place I’ve fouund.

2 Likes

Is this where I offer up free seeds?
I have some freebies I am never going to grow. Anyone want them?

White widow is Seedsman, Diesel auto is royal queen if I remember correctly

Everything is spoken for at this time

11 Likes

Those 2 white widdow are nice

Bare

4 Likes

There’s a guy on here with a topic called Australia widow. I think her trying to get white widow

2 Likes

Interested in those dinafem critical + fem @fishdude… i will send you something in return ( if interested lol)…
Nice gesture bud…
Gaz

4 Likes

@Barefrog

Do you want them?

@Gaz29

Sure! Unfortunately, I am either unable to figure out the message system here, or don’t have permission yet, so you might have to get in touch with me :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

im interested in those diesel auto. im trying to get a few more auto seed to do an all auto run, so far i have 2 exotic seed AAA autos.
cheers, coli

5 Likes

No problem. I don’t have private message permissions yet, so you’ll have to get in touch with me

2 Likes