Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

I would be happy to send you some of my autos bro. Send me a PM and I’ll hook you up.

7 Likes

if anyone from the USA wants some bag seed.the problem is idk the name but the buds good. A friend of my pops gave him some which he then gave to me…
. Free if anyone wants them,in need of a good home! They don’t get along with others either haha

I will probably end up giving away more soon.
Cheers

11 Likes

:scream: I’m one of the good guys !:wink:
Can’t come to a point that I set myself as a fool.
I would feel full of shame to send people bull.

SpeesCees

3 Likes

Oh, the irony…

:rolling_eyes:

:evergreen_tree: :money_with_wings:

6 Likes

I am new here but am not used to people being ripped because they offered something for free, I won’t be taking advantage of @StevieG offer but I am sure others will and good on em.
I may be a little hesitant to share if I don’t make someone’s incredible standards and they are gonna start a free for all on my ass.
Just a thunk.

6 Likes

Real talk @lunchpale

People forget how many big name strains like were originally bagseeds, and how many original landrace produced nothing similar to what we are used to growing these days.

6 Likes

Damn rights! he had me until USA only

4 Likes

If u want some I got u my man send me a pm.
Cheers

5 Likes

I could use some if ya still have any

4 Likes

Yes sir I’ll send u a pm.
Cheers

3 Likes

Hey guys. Looking for short flowering plants, purples are preferred lol. Odr anything awesome you got… Got some,different crosses to offer… 9lb hammer crosses, some apace queen crosses. Etc.

1 Like

Hello Reiko , I Love to grow plants from Seeds , more rewarding , I grow Tomatoes , Flowers , Pea , Like to collect Seeds Of Change , My Belief in Sustainable agriculture , We should have a seed bank , save the open polinators, we play seeds of locally grow produce…Interested in some Auto-Seeds if you please…

3 Likes

I humbly request some seeds. Thank you.

2 Likes

I’ll send some out to u within a few days I’ll pm you now.
Cheers

3 Likes

Hey buddy, I’ll send you a PM. Get me an address and I’ll see about getting you some of my autos.

5 Likes

@theweedguy can you send a pack ?

1 Like

No problem my man, thell be sent out this week.
Cheers shoot me a pm.

2 Likes

This thread is amazing. What a great community you have here.

I’m currently working on some F2’s of Swashbuckler by Ocean grown seeds. (GSC x Alien Rift) I was only really doing it to preserve myself some for the future as they were hard to come by.

Once I have some I will deffo be coming back and offering them to anyone who wants some.

15 Likes

My kind of new member! :sunglasses: :thumbsup:

Come on in & have a seat! Welcome.

Start your own thread & tell us…indoor/outdoor? etc? :smile:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

I’m might just do that. Thank you for the warm welcome.

7 Likes