Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

Any auto beans anyone is willing to donate looking on running some autos next run but want some really nice genetics
happy smoking /growing guys

2 Likes

Hey @Eddie.saw shoot me a pm and I’ll send you some regs i made to f2 ( some 25% will/should auto’ ) with the rest regs or fast versions etc…
if you’re interested …

And whilst I’m using this thread - im interested in trading reg strains/crosses for some either Mephisto or Fastbuds Auto’s …
Btw im in the UK🇬🇧…

Cheers…
Gaz

3 Likes

Hey gas I’m Bob from Australia. I’m about 3 weeks away from making fem auto seeds.
Auto mazar dutch passion
Auto ultimate dutch passion
Auto white widow xxl dinafem. If your interested in trading auto seeds down the track let me know.

4 Likes

I still don’t understand that smokers are crossing Ruderalis with Cannabis.
Autoflower shit should be forbidden.
They are on the market for commercial reason and in fact.: not a bit a good smoke.

SpeesCees

5 Likes

Hey everyone! I’m in awe that the infamous og is back! I’ve spent years reading through other forums about the legacy of this very site. I hope to be able to contribute some freebies after this years harvest comes in. As of right now I have a few select branches in a cup of water waiting for pollen to be collected. I have a strain that is supposed to be a 2nd gen gsc from Maine. I’m crossing it back to a female I have of the same variety. Also getting some pollen will be my blackberry x super lemon haze. Hoping toshorten the bb x slh flower cuz my female gsc is looking to be done end of September and the ones I had last year went to Halloween. I’m in the us and hoping to see if anyone would like to share some seeds for next years outdoor? I’m at 42n so I probably can’t accept any pure sativas they would go to waste. But beggars can’t be choosers I suppose. I hope everyone is having a productive year.

3 Likes

:bouquet:

:thinking: :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

:question:

my translation:

“I continue to be surprised and disappointed that Ruderalis is hybridized with modern tradtional Indica(BLD) and Sativa(NLD) varieties.
I think that should be forbidden.
They(Auto-flowering) varieties are popular for ‘commercial’ reasons and in my opinion produce inferior quality product.”

:evergreen_tree: :kiss: incredulous

12 Likes

Autoflowers have come a long long long way from how they were at the start, they’ve got them producing pretty decent-size yields and potent too… almost as much yield as photoperiod, but in less time.
Edit to add: a picture of a 2 liter auto flower grow

14 Likes

Any one willing to help me f2 or f3 some of my seeds I’ll send them to you.

8 Likes

Also anyone want their seeds preserved I’ll gladly accept your work.

2 Likes

do you have a strain list? mine’s not ready yet. :wink:

:evergreen_tree: just plucked my first ripe seeds from my first pollenchuck

6 Likes

Awww tears on my shoulders.

5 Likes

I have sweet dream x blue zkittlez
And also sweet dreams x cristal paradise
Platinum glue auto x blue zkittlez.
And soon like a month ill have
ecsd x cristal paradise.
The projects I’m working on is with a blue zkittlez male the female u know is a candy pheno and cristal paradise is mostly a California bb skunk and It gets tall.

6 Likes

You are closed minded and stuck in the past and set in your ways…get out the way the worlds passing you by

4 Likes

Does anyone have or have a source for hemp seeds that you don’t have to spend $4000-$6000?

5 Likes

I have been looking at these.

https://www.seedsherenow.com/best-coast-genetics-patch-adams.html

4 Likes

not much info there, eh? do you know the parents? :laughing:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

For hempseed oil, or fiber?

1 Like

No, they keep talking about them on Dude Grows show. Low THC, high CBD autos. Not a bad price either. :thinking:

1 Like

Good question… I assumed for CBD.

1 Like

Ahh ,well the Overgrowcanada autos are supposed to do it. “Freedom Dream”. I gave all mine away, but lots of people here have them.

4 Likes