Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

Hey folks, looking for some seeds? Check out the K-Cup givaway. Only 17 packs left!

Post in this thread!

10 Likes

Anyone have some lowryder x la diva seeds, left over from @ReikoX ? I’m willing to trade/buy.
I just chopped mine today and my entire basement smells dank! The shit I will do for these again.

Super crystaly, super strong smell, I can only assume there potent.
Thanks man @ReikoX
Cheers

11 Likes

I’ll be working more with those this fall/winter. Until then, that’s all that’s left.

2 Likes

what size container were ya using and what kinda light?

2 Likes

I was using a t5 fluorescent light from @Worcestershire_Farms, awesome of him too! he pretty much made my grow possible.
And the container was a foot by a foot by a foot.
The sad thing is I damaged them both when they were seedlings, so they were frozen and didn’t grow for like 2 weeks…
Cheers.
I gave the runt to @Worcestershire_Farms, but at the time I didn’t know it was goin be the runt lol

3 Likes

I was lucky to receive a package from @ReikoX and if ya PM me you may have your Diva :wink:

3 Likes

Just got my maxsisun mt450 led’s & tent up…got a two wk veggie going and a cherry tree. Please someone show me how I get down on the exotic genetic flavors?

2 Likes

@J-Purp ooh, what kind of cherries?

Throw up a picture.

1 Like

This is the runt now, in entirety.

Who needs a worm when you’ve got miniature cannabis?

5 Likes

I’ve never grown autos before. You still have some available?

I’m sick of growing 6 footers indoors.

3 Likes

Yeah, send me a PM with your address and I’ll get something out.

5 Likes

12/12 from seed, bro.

4 Likes

Well I do this thing where I don’t have a mother area so I just cut clones from what’s going into flower and by week 9 after topping them a few times they are still 4 footers going into flower.

I am buying a tent soon and will have it as a mother area.

3 Likes

I needs candy pheno. Willing to trade

2 Likes

6 Likes

You know @Worcestershire_Farms I’m not 100% sure, either Tieton’s or Brooks. Have you grown cherries from seed before?

1 Like

I haven’t, but now I am strongly considering it. If I start now, I’m pretty sure next summer will count as a two year old plant

1 Like

I do not understand autos either. Why grow autos when you can light dep a standard plant into blooming at any time? Autos are also really hard to clone. I have no use for autos myself. I do not grow fems either. They tend to herm. I only grow, breed and clone standard plants. Old school. It works.

6 Likes

As for low THC and high CBD strain seeds? I have been looking for them for a long time. I heard that Mr Nice (the father of the original White Widow) is breeding them now. They should be available soon.

3 Likes

I’ve got some freedom dream seeds if you’d like…
Low thc high cbd

6 Likes