Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

Yes I thank you for the compliment.I am thankful for the help

8 Likes

i have freedom dream if that helps

8 Likes

Thanks,
We already got some out to them :+1:

6 Likes

I am amazed at how much folks have been to helpful I would appreciate all the help I can get LOL

5 Likes

I would be thankful for anything. Please excuse me ignorance on the whole how to use this website LOL Yet I can say I have had brain surgery LOL

5 Likes

I truly am humbled at how many people have been paying it forward with knowledge. I am very grateful. I am humbled and thankful I don’t mind telling you This is how it should be people helping other people. I am learning one day at a time.

13 Likes

You know The Janitor is always willing to run some beans. More than happy to log them as well. Great thing you guys are doing here!

10 Likes

Sure thing, PM incoming.

10 Likes

Better to order cuttings! But be careful this is not an easy plant to grow!

5 Likes

I am sorry you mean you can actually mail that ?! THat is way too cool I am so in the dark LOL yet I must say it is a wonderful thing journey towards the light ;o):sunglasses:

5 Likes

My Ocean Grown Seeds Swashbuckler F2 run is making some progress.

Got ‘Papi’ flowering in the sun. He seems quite happy sat there.

I have been collecting his pollen and flowers for a week or so. I pollinated a tester branch last week. Think I’ll pollinate my keeper this week.

Watch this space soon it will be time to give back.

11 Likes

I’ve been very curious about the VaderOG/Ninja/etc. strains. The Oceangrown website doesn’t have any technical/medical info really, IMO, so whaddya know? :wink:

:evergreen_tree: ‘malibu pie’ sure got hyped enough

2 Likes

There isn’t much about them on the net. I won the seeds in a auction. I have wanted to try Vaders work for some time and this is my first chance.

They are forum GSC x Alien Rift. I’m more interested in the rift side of things. The keeper I have found smells intensely of lemon/fuel and is packing on the frost.

From the Ocean grown site
http://www.oceangrownseeds.com/strain-guide/archetype/swashbuckler/

6 Likes

I would love to get some Swashbuckler, it’s also available at the site… I was waiting on AstroChimp too.

5 Likes

@MadScientist Some F2s shall make their way to you sir when the time is right.

5 Likes

Isn’t that Dandy! Thanks man! WOOHOO!

6 Likes

it’s like a sexy queen draped in royal purple with her manservants

4 Likes

Ok ima OG oldie that hasnt been here since the early 2000’s and i used to trade seeds here. It is awesome 2 c its still going on. Its a great way 2 meet peeps, exchange beans and knowledge and OG the world!! Thanx 4 your part in this. Im old, just dabbed and havent been here n forever, but when i figure out how to do the PM thing again im going 2 send u a message

7 Likes

Usually when you attain a couple trust levels. being an OG oldie though, there may be a way to accelerate it, I think there’s a thread you have to post on.

4 Likes

Thanx 4 the info! Its been 18 years since ive been here and im probably posting in the wrong place. If so im sorry im gonna surf around and get the hang of things again.

6 Likes