Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

I would be very humbled if someone would be willing to part with a few seeds?

2 Likes

I got you buddy. PM sent.

7 Likes

I Like what you guys have done with this Nice Job.

4 Likes

I’m definitely looking for some seeds for indoor start and transfer outdoor.

1 Like

Looking for a few clones or seeds

Chocolate mint og
Cookies kush
Fruity pebbles

I have the following clones available

animal cookie
DJ shorts original blueberry

7 Likes

I have nothing yet, but hopefully I can get some seeds from my girls this year, gonna cross the pink with the marmalate, for a larger plant… anyways I’ll be back

Again I will tell the world How awesome you are! Thank you all on this website for making this. I tell as many folks that come into my world looking for info about overgrow.com pay it forwards and let the universe sort it out LOL Peace to all of you Cheers

3 Likes

Hey man, definitely interested in some! So hard to choose haha… my buddies setting up a shop with 125 plants so I’d like to donate some to his facility ! I’m coming to bc In august, but maybe mail might be easier… definitely got the cost covered for shipping man. :slight_smile: just let me know what to do. Thanks!

Hey @Leaf, PM me your address, I’ll get a shipping quote and share with you, then you can PayPal me or something. Are you in Canada?

3 Likes

PM me free beans on deck LOUDPERP SEEDS OVERGROWTHEWORLD

1 Like

Any autos left? Would like a few if possible Blessings Jah

1 Like

Still working on getting my auto stock up looking for some regular autos or feminized. RN just regular photo periods.

17 Likes

Any nice enought to humble me with some free seeds. Finally legal in my state!

4 Likes

look for Sebring’s website, pay postage, Overgrow. :thumbsup:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

I’d rather buy some packs off you so you can make some money back from all your generosity to so many growers on this site.

4 Likes

Thanks ill check them out

1 Like

Does anyone have any indica or indica heavy hybrid seeds they are willing to part with.

1 Like

I second that…I need something new

1 Like

Third on the indicas. I’ve been on the sativa train for too long. Your grace is my blessing!

2 Likes