Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

Nicely done! That thing is bigger that your head. I’ve read they go really long… So what about 120 days on the supers?

3 Likes

Does anyone have purple kush seeds they want to give up my last one turned out to be male

I do have Purple kush Feminized seed not for sale or trade though.
Being honest it is more or less an Afghani (dominant) crossed with something else…

1 Like

Looking to give back to the community with free clones of Crocketts tangerine f2 x orange Sunshine as I have made too many of them. According to ontario law gifting genetic material is legal so if your willing to meet up with me I would be more then happy to give that person a Max of 4 clones to pay it forward. All I ask in return is a thank you and a high 5… Maybe a coffee would be cool to :v:

22 Likes

Awesome bro. Gonna be some happy people. Big up and respect.

3 Likes

:v::smirk::thought_balloon::blush::triumph: peace just looking to give back… hopefully this doesn’t bite me in the ass lol

4 Likes

Looking for gelato 33. Seeds cuts whatever. Or cake strains or cookies. Anybody got any aficianado? The sent me a strain list 450 a pack. Looks great though.

2 Likes

I may have some Black Lime Reserve f2s. I can’t remember how many I have but I can look later today. A friend just sent me some stuff with White Cherry Truffle but I have to make seeds.

3 Likes

That’s cool bro. If you could keep me in mind that would be sweet. Who knows I might have something that could be helpful for your breeding. Thanks for taking the time to get back to me.
-J

1 Like

I will definitely trade some for them thar :grin:

Keep us in mind! :wink:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Oop wrong thread, do sorry

3 Likes

Absolutely. Pm me if you can. We’ll get you something back to you. Maybe not that expensive lol.

1 Like

I haven’t grown it yet. I had a nice one going last year but I had to leave town for work and lost it to bugs and PM due to a temporary roommate who had no interest in my plants. I live alone again now.

How did you like the BLR? The one I have is supposed to be done well. I have a dozen crosses he did with it, too. Lots of fire genetics to look through. I’m still trying to piece more equipment together to get a large test area started. I have the space and just need a few more pieces.

Is I-95 Aficionado or Bodhi?

2 Likes

OK, I looked I-95 up. Sounds tasty. I’m want to start collecting strains with TK.

Who’s blr have you got?

1 Like

It’s not Bodhi’s I believe.
In fact the guy who bred these caught alot of flak for making them and getting rid of them to the public.

4 Likes

PM me about those BLRs please. Have some gems for trade.

-GH

3 Likes

The stuff I have is made from another forum friend from Massachusetts. I haven’t been able to reach him for a while.

I could have some great stuff in the crosses but will need to make seeds for sharing. Maybe once I get things organized a little better I can get someone else to do a community seed run on a few of the crosses I have. He might dig that. I’d like to ask him.

Actually, these BLR’s are f3 now that I think about it. I need to get my stash out and reorganized.

1 Like

I have Black lime reserve crossed to a zkittlez/gg4 male , so far the few girls I’ve grown from it all carry the BLR smell and taste but have a lanky sativa type bud structure. Lots of terps and oil but fluffier nug stucture then I’d like so far. @GrowHard I’ll set some aside for you if your interested. Btw if wondering how there is a zkittlez GG4 cross when there both clone only, I got the cross from the crew who made the zkittlez about two hours before zkittlez won the emerald cup.

9 Likes

Looking for some Great smell and taste Indica

1 Like