Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

Always Interested in some new tools for the war chest, cant make any promises when they will be used. As soon as it cools off a bit, the reversal of the 92 is going to take place. Although I do have a male that is showing some promise from a chuck of mine a while back ( (afgooey x wookie) x (i95 x Stardawg)F2) that may be a better suitor.

-GH

5 Likes

I have never grown or tried it yet, too be honest.

2 Likes

Are you trading these? I dont have much but these sound interesting

1 Like

@GrowHard I’m not concerned with when you use them just thought you might apreciate sense you were talking about the BLR. There not the most mature seeds but they grow. I’ve had a high rate if males also which is unusual. That male you have sounds like a good one

@Kingkush312 I wasent so much intending to trade as I was offering them to growhard due to his generosity towards me. How ever I have some extras and could send them your way, would be a minute before I could cover postage, August is kicking my ass finacialy speaking

6 Likes

FRONT RANGE ONLY

I have a few spare rooted clones of Grape Pie and Mandarin Sunset. Would have to meet me in Denver, car is in the shop.

-GH

7 Likes

what do you think of those two strains? I haven’t had either. Can’t make it up that way for a week or two anyway, but just curious.

1 Like

Thanks again for doing me a solid and hitting me up with the clones. Good to meet you as well. Really looking forward to tasting something with Orange in it’s name.

7 Likes

No problem and happy to give back :grin:

6 Likes

I have always wanted to try that elfsnacks. I have heard that is some really good tasting medicine. :facepunch::clap::clap:

1 Like

Shit, I missed this thread :frowning:

I have some mob seeds ,very heavy indica… Jerry Berry x blueberry indica… Fast flowering … 45_ 55 days … DM me

3 Likes

I got some Manitoba poison seeds I’m gonna do a huge outdoor next year, keep in touch I’ll probably let em seed out

2 Likes

@Trich_house I just sent you a pm.

1 Like

Man my wife of 27 years is a huge fan of cuvee, blackberry kush, and kimbo kush… I wish I was in Canada…close but no cigar… FYI, I married a Canadian woman…

6 Likes

Still have clones to pass on if anyone else is interested.

5 Likes

What strain…

1 Like

What ya got there for clones?

1 Like

Crocketts tangerine x orange sunrise

5 Likes

I’d like to get a couple of those if you still have them :slight_smile:

1 Like

Does anyone have, or know of a source for Panama Red pollen?
I have a robust and dynamic Darion Gap (ColombianGoldxPanamaRed) young female that wants to make seeds with someone that’s not her beautiful but unpredictable hermed brother… Hoping to backcross to de-emphasize the CG herming tendency.

Update: I now have a reversed clone that will hopefully drop some selfing powder. It won’t reduce the CG but at least the offspring won’t keep me guessing.

2 Likes