Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)

Thanks for the cool giveaway @OnePassionateGrower. :v:

14 Likes

Needa wikify it.

2 Likes

thanks for the chance. interesting strains.

2 Likes

He did @Smooth , just took a second. Itā€™s his first go at it. Letā€™s get them OGā€™s signing up and please be wiki friendly.

5 Likes

Thanks for the awesome giveaways!

3 Likes

Anyone interested in seeing how the Awoken dragon looks feel free to visit my grow journal
Thank you all for participating :call_me_hand:t2:

16 Likes

Nice giveaway @OnePassionateGrower thanks for sharing and caring bro. These sound excellent

5 Likes

Iā€™d like on the list Sir :smiley:

3 Likes

Thank you much !!!@OnePassionateGrower :boom:

2 Likes

Thanks @OnePassionateGrower for the GR8 giveaway with 2 shots at them firey :fire: beans šŸ«˜! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::santa::v:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to everyone! :wink::+1::star_struck::crossed_fingers::partying_face::sunglasses::santa::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

:fireworks: CONGRATS!! :fireworks: Thatā€™s for everything you got goinā€™ on. Continued success, enjoy your retirement, take care, stay safe, and be wellā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Thank you @OnePassionateGrower!!!

2 Likes

Many thanks

3 Likes

Southern Ontario in the 80s was covered in snow always first snow came Halloween night as I remember so when it comes like this it just makes you remember what it was like before acid rains first major assault on our environment.

3 Likes

Santa aint no LEGā€¦

5 Likes

Can I get on that call list please @DougDawson

3 Likes

Dibs! Please dibs!

1 Like

Not a single Grizwald meme?
Shitters full!

And thanks OPG for the wiki and DD and Mrs.DD :seedling:

2 Likes

Good luck everyone :four_leaf_clover:. Cool giveaway @OnePassionateGrower

1 Like

Late entry!
images.jpeg-18

Wow. We just witnessed history folks! @THCeed learned a new skill on the computer. Look out!
Congrats buddy. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Same to you @OnePassionateGrower. Congrats on having that wiki cherry popped. :crazy_face:
OPG in the house!!!
Thank for your generosity

Fun contest @DougDawson.
Congratulations @Lady.Zandra63!

:peace_symbol::heart::slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes