Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)

Deets Sent, let me know if u received them @ChronicMcBudz

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure that I don´t…
Can you send me, pleaaase?

2 Likes

Damn! Great tosses, @ChronicMcBudz and @Thats_bank , @420noob and @Wizdom ! Way to keep that OG Spirit up and thriving! And great game, @misterbee ! I caught the tail end of that swarm- hahaha- and it looked like a rush even from the sidelines! Congrats to all you lucky wiki’ers and quick-dibsers! Always fun to read back through when this place pops off a couple hundred replies in a few hours.
Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

4 Likes

Sixty nine dude.

Whoa…

1 Like

Thank you @420noob ! Excited to finally get something from @JohnnyPotseed

4 Likes

Don’t miss out on Three GIVEAWAYS in my thread. :partying_face: :tada: 🪅 :confetti_ball: Good luck to all

15 Likes

when will the first one start, thanks for giving us a chance to get some seeds

All 3 will be drawn for later today.

8 Likes

Thanks u so much, ure a Gentleman and a Scholar :sunny:🫐:beer::sparkler::gift::grapes::fleur_de_lis::trident:

Hopefully is not during my jury duty hours, hahaaahha
Jury Duty is not fun , u only get 15.00 a day
Wich sucks, but hey it’s or civic duty as citizens

1 Like

Check out free seed Fridays thread

Incoming today. Wish I had an STL for the puck, it is AWESOME

14 Likes

Happy to see they landed safely! Enjoy my friend! :fist:t3::facepunch:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:🪶🪶

3 Likes

The mothership has landed…
I liked the gooey happy face
Congratulations @Zolorp

1 Like

Thanks a lot @blowdout2269 I appreciate this very much. OG to the core buddy. Expected one got :v:

16 Likes

Got a few more goodie’s in the mailbox :mailbox_with_mail: today, thanks a lot @Foreigner for getting these to me for that win :trophy:. Beans 🫘 look :eyes: really GR8.

14 Likes

This one was in the mailbox :mailbox_with_mail: as well, again thanks a lot for your generosity @DEFSeeds very OG of you to send me this fire :fire:!

20 Likes

I love seeing everyone’s blessings of beans…

it makes me happy seeing others happy!

Thanks everyone, stay happy and healthy

13 Likes

Glad they made it. :+1:t2:
Don’t forget to tag of ya decide to grow em! :wink:

6 Likes

Definitely man. I know I’ll b doing some outdoor in the spring and may do an indoor run eventually but it probably won’t b before spring. Thanks again I’m excited about both of these.

4 Likes