Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)

Ok Sunday funday. Please read disclaimer a few posts back. For a puck each of Hot cakes fem auto and Devils food cake fem auto. What’s that dudes name in the background.?

3 Likes

Sideshow Bob much love

3 Likes

Love Sideshow Bob.
Just got caught up, reading the question.
Answered before reading it. Lol

4 Likes

Got caught up in the action of finally knowing an answer, but I don’t qualify. Not a veteran. The Simpsons are a favorite. Apologies for the confusion. Much love

6 Likes

Thank you for that. All good.

2 Likes

This giveaway is still live.

2 Likes

Any Veterans in Da House….:tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::fire::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::balloon::balloon::balloon:

4 Likes

Thanks U so Much for ure Service…:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::tada::tada::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::tada::partying_face::confetti_ball::tada:

2 Likes

It’s a beautiful Sunday evening. No rush.

2 Likes

Sideshow Bob and I’m a vet.

11 Likes

Name checks out lol. Not sure if you flew a helicopter or were in a John Wayne movie. Kidding. Congrats @FirstCavApache64 deets me.

6 Likes

Awesome, thanks so much. I was a crew chief for the Apache Longbow helicopter. Was going to go to flight school but I broke my back in a training accident right after 9/11. Thanks again, dm coming.

11 Likes

Hell yeah thank you for your service my friend.

4 Likes

Shit man.
I got your “back” for life.
You ever need some beans, just contact me.
Seriously, EVER…

7 Likes

Thanks man, you’ve already sent me some great stuff. Wreckage Master Bastard Kush which I have in the contest, LSGTK, and a pack of mystery seeds as well. I really appreciate everyone here and how kind they are to vets. You guys and gals are the best.

10 Likes

Let’s celebrate some more. Hot cakes fem auto and red velvet cake fem auto on deck. First veteran to name their favorite comedy movie.

5 Likes

@Til_Valhalla @Kgrim get over here, vets only contest for some great auto strains.

6 Likes

My gramps and grandma served !

4 Likes

I’m a huge super troopers fan. So much so we moved to the area.

2 Likes

Starship troopers is my fave…BEWBSssss.

3 Likes