Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

Im on the west coast so, its pretty early still and its monday…

14 Likes

Merry Monday!

2 Likes

I am up early waiting for Washington to fire :fire: Ron Rivera! HTTR! :hugs::wink::face_with_monocle::slightly_smiling_face::crossed_fingers::open_mouth::facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

I can confirm that this is exactly how the West Coast feels this morning. :joy:

5 Likes

DONE DEAL!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I got it now. :wink::facepunch::sunglasses::+1::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Yeah time for Riverboat Ron to pack up. Heard possibly Bellachek could replace Ron.

1 Like

OGers, when the @SamwellBB (BAKED BEANZ WIKI) Winners are announced, PM those “personals” and your ONE/1 individual choice. Good Luck, THANKS, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

I grew a fog dog myself and it was fire :facepunch::metal:

2 Likes

IMG_4460

These are for results of @misterbee BAKED BEANZ WIKI, please also be sure to thank @SamwellBB for his contribution to this GR8 event! Standing in the winners :trophy: circle :o: today are the following lucky :four_leaf_clover: DAWGS! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: :fire: :star_struck: :crossed_fingers:

In lucky :four_leaf_clover: slot #74 @MoBilly :trophy:

In lucky :four_leaf_clover: slot #9 @freed111 :trophy:

In lucky :four_leaf_clover: slot #51 @patsnumone :trophy:

In lucky :four_leaf_clover: slot #11 @Smooth :trophy:

You know what to do guys or gals, contact @misterbee to collect your beans 🫘! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::star_struck::blush::facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

23 Likes

Arrived

@OhNo555 tytyty

17 Likes

Thanks @SamwellBB and @misterbee
And of course @OhNo555
:+1:

5 Likes

Yeeeee Haaaaa! Thanks @misterbee and @SamwellBB ! This put a smile on the old kisser for sure.
:smiley:
PM sent
BTW I picked the Purple Poison Cookies #6/f2!

11 Likes

I won some “forget me not” seeds recently from misterbee. I can’t find any reference to the lineage. I categorize my seeds and can’t figure out where to put these. (yeah, yeah, I know ……put 'em in SOIL) :rofl: :rofl:
@JAWS. Can anyone help me out with this? TIA

4 Likes

I think its seeds from Jaws that lost labels to exact lineage.

2 Likes

Well, that makes a lot of sense. Hence the name, forget me not. Thanks @Smooth

2 Likes

5 packs of Shishka Cake [Wedding Cake x Shishkaberry 3f2] for anyone in USA or CA who can to test them in the next few months. Pollen from @SHSC-1.

1. @MyrtleGrounds
  2. @patsnumone
  3. @OnePassionateGrower
  4. @olschool
  5. @harveest

Do not add numbers.

29 Likes

I can confirm, that’s still how the west coast feels today, lol. The “s” is west is optional.

This is my backyard… This is where my dogs go to the bathroom… And I have a dog that refuses to walk in water 🤦

5 Likes

Rainy and cold in Oregon with lots of snow on the way.

3 Likes

Thanks for the chance @duo :+1: