Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

Oh Gosh! @darkillusion once again causing illusion in OGers’ minds!
:sunglasses: :laughing: :shushing_face: :flushed: :exploding_head: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Really I thought :thought_balloon: I was the only one that did shit :poop: like that! :joy::joy::joy::sunglasses::v:

Sometimes I think :face_with_monocle: @misterbee is just like Santa :santa: he see everything, he’s making a list and checking it twice :grimacing:

3 Likes

Thanks for the chance! Glad I came back and read this thread…I was originally signed up on both.

2 Likes

At dentist getting ready for surgery :crossed_fingers:.:disappointed_relieved::nauseated_face::sob:

4 Likes

Cannot like. But good luck.

2 Likes

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: bro, hope all goes well! :facepunch::v::grimacing::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

In the chair now took 10 bong rips and eat 3 infused oil caps so feeling amazing ATM. About to go all bad laters doc is here.

4 Likes

We are on dentist @420noob
That was our day

1 Like

Pound cake auto by me day 66. Pound town x Bessie cake. She’s the quietest of the bunch. Green apple and lime but you have to touch her. Frost level is stellar. Has apple fritter in her genes so maybe why. Would be a good candidate if you’re worried about stealth.
Speaking of who wants some? First time winners only. Any country. Movie trivia in 10 minutes.

34 Likes

That looks fantastic

1 Like

Sorry bout the delay I was enjoying some razzberry Runtz. Ok round one in the movie A Christmas Story what was the main characters first name?

4 Likes

Ralphie Parker

4 Likes

Ebenezer ten

Oh @Abbbian is here, I give up :joy:

3 Likes

First time winners only bro.

2 Likes

Ralphie Parker

4 Likes

Congrats @Blackbeard send me your deets. Funny I only asked for the first name

2 Likes

You’ll shoot your eye out kid
My grandmother used to tell me that too when I wanted a bb gun. Now pop on the other hand said I needed a 22 instead of a bb gun

4 Likes

Thanks @Going2fast

1 Like

Well there goes my next question lil

@Going2fast Apologies!! Too eager, too fast, too rocked!!! Not to say stone…!
Awesome giveaway!!
:v: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clinking_glasses: :sunglasses:

3 Likes