Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

I’d like them please if still available :slight_smile:

4 Likes

PM me your address.

3 Likes

Lol! Good job @tresbundles !! Almost got em

1 Like

Noice! TY :partying_face:

1 Like

A winner has spoken :joy:

3 Likes

Up next is my very last pack of Goji Ghash X Royal Kush photo reg seeds to the first person who asks for it.

9 Likes

Damn. Missed em again. Thanks @blowdout2269 for the tag. I was letting the dogs out. lol

2 Likes

I’d like to have em pls…:pray:t3::slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

PM me your address. :grinning: :+1:

2 Likes

Congratulations @tresbundles and @iceman
:partying_face:

To slow @BIGJ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thanks again @darkillusion!
:smiley:

4 Likes

Cheers brother…incoming!

Thanks @blowdout2269 :v:t3::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’m still half asleep :joy::rofl: 2 weeks straight no day off shorter day today only spent 7 hrs in the plow truck. And yes out komatsu is a baby. We are in the process of replacing it for a bit bigger and replacing the old jcb back hoe we have and probably a bigger excavator :grin::grin:.

3 Likes

Thanks @RainToday!

I hope Sylvester has as great a time in his new home as he appears to be having right now. Bravo to you for fostering!

2 Likes

Yeah, right.
Ya know what irks me atm. My damn body clock has adjusted to up at 3am already, and now we have a freaking break in the storms for a bit. So I’m just up at 3am for fun, grrr.
I really wanna go steal the 724k from our pipe crew and take it to our town, lol.
That’s my girl.

1 Like

Free pack of Drunken Cherry FogDog Auto Fem seeds to the first person who asks for them.

8 Likes

I love when we have a job that we gotta go rent bigger equipment . Our owner wants a doser and been looking to catch the right deal :joy::rofl:

1 Like

Dibbs please

3 Likes

Send me your address @JOHN1234

2 Likes

Thank you once again for the generosity @darkillusion !!!

1 Like

Thanks so much @darkillusion!

I think this is my 3rd win from you. So generous!

2 Likes