Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

I had short time a warning for overwriting - then it was gone…
Sorry just in case :thinking:

5 Likes

That doesn’t count, you didn’t remove anyone. The other person typing entered his/her’s BEFORE you cancelled him/her. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I had my alarm set lol, don’t sleep on Misterbee’s giveaways. Thank you.

How kind mate. But with my luck on these lists, I doubt that’ll be the case. Just happy to be apart of the fun.

Good luck to all, and to all, Happy Monday!!

5 Likes

Let me know if I’m ineligible for this one. I can remove my name. :rofl:
I wasn’t planning on entering until I saw the Fog Dog!

3 Likes

First “MANIC MONDAY” EVENT…you’re good!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: SPECIAL NOTE: I found FOUR/4 Vials of 'em. They’ll be around the “:honeybee:hive”

5 Likes

I like this one :joy::joy::joy:, didn’t take long to catch the first person to overwrite someone! :boom::zap::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Is that the “Gunslinger” ?

2 Likes

I’m in for free seeds!

Did i do it right?

1 Like

Thank you for the opportunity @misterbee :v:

1 Like

You’re on the List. At 1200 EST, it will “Close”, then RANDOM Numbers will be generated and posted. That’s it in a Nutshell. You may want to search for Wiki Info in the Search Bar/Upper Right. Good Luck, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Yessir. I love the Dark Tower. You a constant reader, too?
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

1 Like

Yepper! Thanks @misterbee

2 Likes

9 Likes
  1. @THCeed 32. @keene 33. @DEFSeeds , so it shall be. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
11 Likes

The bee had spoken!

1 Like

No one messes with a @misterbee giveaway! No. One.

4 Likes

I was fixing that for you but wiki turned off while I was editing?

3 Likes

AND THEN SOME!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Please add me on the list. Not able to add name
I would like number 12

It’s not open like a wiki

3 Likes