Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

Congrats @Hashton_Kusha and thank you @DougDawson!!

1 Like

Thank you for the chance @Pigeonman
Good luck everyone :four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

I fixed it for him.

2 Likes

Me please! Perfect fit to plump out my indica-side auto run, which is coming as soon as a few more finish. Maybe 3 weeks? I could pop one now, had a failure to germinate, but need a few weeks to start all 5.
I can put a solid promise of 3 weeks - if my girls arenā€™t quite ready in 3 weeks Iā€™ll trash a tomato and the cucumbers to make space. :wink:

Edit: now that Iā€™ve read your thread, Iā€™m up for popping them upon receipt, Iā€™ll trash veggies if necessary.

Iā€™d be delighted if it was 8 or 10 seeds to pop instead of 5, and no need for the other seeds as incentive, though they do seem utterly delightful I really prefer to run autos, so theyā€™d be too likely to gather dust here.

13 Likes

If i can nominate someone Im going with @RainToday

8 Likes

Thanks for all the chances to win some sick genetics, @DougDawson ! And your efforts of course!

Those SuperLemonHaze are fems I guess?

1 Like

Hey, have you found a tester ?

Iā€™m curious about Afghani (its look, its taste and flavors, ā€¦) Iā€™ve bought some in Sensi Seed bank in 2010 most didnā€™t sprout. And only one survived 1 week.

2 Likes

There are many flavors and smells in Afghans.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up :+1:, Iā€™m in now! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

I thought there was only one Afghani ( Afghani 1#) but sure thereā€™s different strains from Afghanistan/ this area.

Which one do you know ? (grown or smoked)

Thanks @Pigeonman for the chance in your giveaway. :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::wink::ok_hand::facepunch::star_struck::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good :blush: luck to all! :four_leaf_clover::crossed_fingers::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::blush::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Right now im growing Deep Line Alchemy 16 which is DSB 80s black afghan x artifact 1 afghan X 88g13HP

You can check this out for good recommendations. Thereā€™s a caramel afghan freebie with 2 bodhi packs on GLG right now also.

1 Like

I agree @ris. I second @RainToday for the tester @Kasper0909.

5 Likes

@Ris Did you send StarDawg? haha @Wizdom thank you !!! Freakshow shall be fun <3

2 Likes

@BeTheLight I did, if it was a brown envelope and card with a label for the name then 100%

3 Likes

Heck yeah thank you !!!

2 Likes

@RainToday The floor bean mix landed today thank you again !

3 Likes

Ok last one, @Budderton thank you for the beans they have landed as well !!!

3 Likes

Hey post 4647
@NDNCHILD @GEMI-CONNECT616

4 Likes

@Pigeonman
Iā€™m wanting to take 56 place but I donā€™t want to over rite is that spot on your side took

1 Like