Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

Not sure yetšŸ¤£ . Iā€™ve only grown them for seeds so far. Looking for testers tho.

2 Likes

I like some good Dorito coated chicken tenders

2 Likes

Also on a plate. Weird.

3 Likes

Featuring The English Beets and The Beetles!

2 Likes

Just got these in the mail recently :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:, thanks a lot @Cartwright for the generous gift :gift: loving the name on this one :point_up:! :ok_hand::clap::tophat::slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face::wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

16 Likes

Thank you so much @DougDawson, I really appreciate it!!

2 Likes

I had to go gluten free for a while and found taco bags :heart:. Take a small bag of Doritos and crush them up. Split the bag down the side and fill with taco fixings, eat with a spoonā€¦ Oh damn :heart::heart:

3 Likes

@Kasper0909 , yes / no me for tester?
Itā€™s okay either way, but I cleared a bunch of stuff yesterday & got seeds from Carty, so Iā€™ve got some empty pots with seeds burning a hole in my pocket :wink:

Seems like Afgani x Gabagoo Purps would be pretty awesome :smiley:
No hurt feelings if you want someone else or a different kind of grow test, but realized maybe you didnā€™t see my edit to say after reading over your thread Iā€™m up for jettisoning vegetables to run them immediately on receipt. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hrmmmmā€¦ How quickly can ya get me seeds? :grin:

My last plant will be coming down in a week or so before Iā€™m flipping the tent back to growingā€¦ I have a couple beans sprouted already, but I can keep em trimmed a bit and let these guys catch up if they get here soon :grin:. Otherwise, I think my next grow is going to be all autos, which your Afghanis are, yeah? Iā€™d be more than happy to toss a couple testers in too :grin::metal:, we could see the difference growing in aquaponics (by an admittedly lazy grower, lol)!

5 Likes

Iā€™ve been working with pitties for about 20 years now, I absolutely love themā€¦ My ride-and-die boy passed in August, damn near killed my. We rescued this lil pitty cross from the SPCA shortly afterā€¦

Unbeknownst to me, my Mrs had connected with a bunch of rescuesā€¦ A month after we got our girl we got a call about Angusā€¦ And I mean really, how could we say no? :grin:

31 Likes

So simple and toss away to container afterwards, super win

1 Like

awwww, angus my friendā€¦

Thanks for the gifts that keep on giving @DougDawson. Lucky #13, woot woot.

2 Likes

Yup, just watch your hands, itā€™s like the wrapper amplifies the heat from the meat :joy:

Congratulations on the pollen win @Sdoyle :partying_face:

Thank you Mr. @DougDawson :+1:t3:

2 Likes

I rescue pitties as well.
Hereā€™s my pitiful pitties. They are spoiled and so loveableā€¦ to me. I wouldnā€™t want anyone to cross them. They are very protective.

Iā€™ve been rescuing for close to 30 years.

I sit down they are in my lapā€¦ lol

33 Likes

@Bobgrows :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :raised_hands: :v:
Beauties!! :cowboy_hat_face:
:sunglasses: :hugs:

1 Like

Oohhh they are cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:. I love this breed so bloody much, they are soooo misunderstood and misrepresented (hmm, maybe we shouldnā€™t trust the media? Heehee).

That squishy face :grin::heart:

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Letter arrived @Scarlyle thank you looking forward to see whats in these. I also want to thank @PsillyRabbit for starting Take seeds then leave seeds > Pay it Forward

18 Likes

Sure they can be good dogs, but very dangerous with the amount of irresponsible owners.

I was attacked by one last week. It charged us 3 times, until it had enough pepper spray to run off. I was about to blast it with metal.
The owners came walking up a few minutes later, not running, not concerned. Trash makes trash.

12 Likes