Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

Congratulations :tada::balloon::confetti_ball::champagne: Oh No, Itโ€™s me @OhNo555 I won that BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy pollen! WAHOO :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: :+1::facepunch::santa::christmas_tree::snowman_with_snow::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Just had to do that :joy::joy::joy:

Thanks a lot @DougDawson for generating my lucky :four_leaf_clover: #5 and what a GR8 prize :trophy:! :facepunch::+1::santa::christmas_tree::snowman_with_snow::confetti_ball::wink::sunglasses::v:

I am staying out of this one :point_up: and good :+1: luck :four_leaf_clover: to all. :clap::ok_hand::facepunch::star_struck::partying_face::santa::christmas_tree::snowman_with_snow::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

13 Likes

Congratulations buddy! Nice win indeed. :+1:t2:

Thank you Doug! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

congrats @OhNo555 on your win!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

4 Likes

Fresh set of auctions up. Weโ€™re getting close to the end! Get some awesome packs from some amazing members while you can!

7 Likes

Free pack of Goji Ghash F2 X Royal Kush photo reg seeds to the first person who asks for them.

17 Likes

Comment Dibs

4 Likes

PM me your address.

6 Likes

Dam man @darkillusion, I was just getting ready to put up a game! :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:. I did refrain from dibbling :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Call Guinness :rofl:

5 Likes

I am out of likes :joy::joy::joy:, what else is new. :+1::facepunch::ok_hand::v:

2 Likes

Up for a few simple answers :joy::joy::joy:, is a flip of SK1=Skunk 1 F4 donated by @BRMTreefarmer, for tonightโ€™s lucky :four_leaf_clover: winner and 1 additional flip of my choice. Itโ€™s a 2 for! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

Here are the questions:

1. Someone just recently posted and I quote: Packed for giveaway! Show me the picture with this caption under it. (This persons items they displayed for a giveaway)

2. Tell me what the total count is of the items being displayed are?

3. Tell me whose thread ๐Ÿชก is it in.

No Edit! You must show me this all in one post. I will only be looking :eyes: forward and will not go back. My word is the final say so on the count. Only person excluded from this is the one that posted!

Let the search :mag: begin and good luck to all! I will give clues at certain points in time. :wink::star_struck::ok_hand:

11 Likes

Canโ€™t I just go with a dibs? LOL :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Not tonight my friend, got a few joints rolled for this one :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Everyone on the east coast is a :sleeping:

Looks like itโ€™s you and me and Iโ€™m sticking with dibs. lol

6 Likes

Outta my league

2 Likes

You have worn them all down with the guessing games :joy::facepunch::facepunch:

1 Like