Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

You are so sweet 🥹 send me your addy to and I will send you 🫵 a surprise :open_mouth:! :+1::facepunch::santa::christmas_tree::snowman_with_snow::star_struck::wink:

3 Likes

Haha well I was thinking up some way to get some coal to you myself @OhNo555 you came in hot and swinging and did indeed include the picture. Maybe you’ll get a half pack from me too…

This whole thing was because you and @darkillusion hooked me up two days ago anyway. Merry Christmas, old man :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Are you talking to me? Lol

3 Likes

Yes, :joy::joy::joy:, but I am always out of likes :+1:!
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Is that better? :wink::open_mouth::roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Once again, as always, you folks are OG to the core!!
Congrats @OhNo555!!
@DirtySlowToes and @Bobgrows!!!
Btw, knew and saw it Shishi is a beautiful cat!!
:v: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

5 Likes

I like this :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Looked :eyes: in the mailbox :mailbox: the other day to find this, thanks a lot. I am beginning to think :thinking: my mailbox :mailbox: is better than my Christmas :santa: tree :christmas_tree:! :facepunch::+1::star_struck::wink::santa::christmas_tree::gift::snowman_with_snow::sunglasses::v:

17 Likes

9k OG, we have our latest BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy pollen winner. It’s #15, @yardgrazer. Congratulations, send me your info to collect your prize.

21 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @morecatslesspeople @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @Andrane @Natea @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @DelDavis @Pawsfodocaws @NDNCHILD @Strainger @Misguided_USMC @seeds2weeds @PatioMat @GEMI-CONNECT616 @LzBoy @hawkman @CaptainNemo @6u3m @OnePassionateGrower @kevinmalone @LowenderMN @percyryan66 @GallacreekD66 @Crawfish @TricycleOfDoom @hawkman @Zolorp @Cybersmib @Not-Notjosh @SubzeroIceKold @Franklin @MyrtleGrounds @imgrowingart @scotchlock @mainerJ @Obski @Til_Valhalla @DEFSeeds @Wizdom @Hippyhop @ThirdStone @AmnioticBaptism @Movement13 @IKEA22 @Movement13 @sunra108 @zezozose @Whatnow @Originalweedman @Trae1170 @XgrimmX @Dannyrawdog420 @j0ebob @Gadarien @Hashton_Kusha
tenor (3) .

14 Likes

Next round of BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy pollen is live. Sign up below for your chance. Good luck everyone.

1. @Garcimore :fr:
  2. @SubzeroIceKold
  3. @Dannyrawdog420
  4. @GEMI-CONNECT616
  5. @Smooth
  6. @Ghost_Rider
  7. @splinter7
  8. @Tripl3fastaction
  9. @illicitmango
  10. @BeTheLight
  11. @BuckeyeBeanz
  12. @Bobgrows
  13. @OnePassionateGrower
  14. @Kasper0909
  15. @harveest
  16. @CapnCannabis :us:
  17. @DrEvill :us:
  18. @Hashpants
  19. @Trickster
  20. @globalhead
  21. @Sdoyle
  22. @Cannaology :us:
  23. @zezozose
  24. @freed111
  25. @Sincitytoker
  26. @LzBoy
  27. @RainToday
  28. @Crawfish :canada:
  29. @MikeyMeteor
  30. @Trae1170 :us:
  31. @djtrip
  32. @smokekulture
  33. @Rogue
  34. @patsnumone
  35. @420noob
  36. @XgrimmX
  37. @Weednerd.Anthony :us:
  38. @calman1955 :us:
  39. @creatorknbsland :brazil:
  40. @Originalweedman
  41. @dingys
  42. @503BudMan
  43. @FeloniousMonk
  44. @HollySun91
48 Likes

idk if im on the list !!

1 Like

You guys are on :fire: with the giveaways today im glad i have the time today to actually participate!!!
Santas coming early fo the adults lmfao

3 Likes

Woohoo, thanks Doug!

Message incoming.

5 Likes

Like always thanks for the shot at glory @DougDawson

2 Likes

Congratulations :tada::balloon::confetti_ball::champagne: @yardgrazer on the win for that BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy pollen! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::facepunch::+1::wink::upside_down_face::sunglasses::santa::snowman::christmas_tree::peace_symbol:

Thanks @DougDawson for putting up that magnificent pixie :fairy:‍♀ dust and sharing the wealth! :wink::facepunch::+1::upside_down_face::tada::santa::snowman::christmas_tree::peace_symbol:

Staying out of this one :point_up:! 🫨 🫤 :roll_eyes::v:

Good luck :+1: to all! :wink::upside_down_face::+1::facepunch::snowman::christmas_tree::santa::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Thank you for all the hard work and generosity bud.
:smiley:

Wtg @yardgrazer, nice win! :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Homie wasn’t even on the list? Congrats anyway

post #916 above.
yardgazer was in slot #15

the winner from the previous day’s signup. doug usually allows 24hrs for people to sign up then picks the winner the next morning. after picking and announcing the winner, he puts up a new sign up sheet for a new giveaway. (how cool is that?!)

rinse/repeat.

there are no shortages of very cool and generous people giving seeds away… every day… for free.
be patient. keep signing up. you will win.

14 Likes

Lol i am and i will thanks again dudes

1 Like

Got to love them noobs bro :sunglasses:, we were all there at one point or another :joy::joy::joy: & sometimes when we get to stoned, we like to revisit! LMAO :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1::facepunch::zap::boom::tornado::santa::christmas_tree::snowman::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes