Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

Right on!..I’m outa likes…but I love y’all

I am really excited about this cross…for real!

5 Likes

I’m good with my friend, :+1::+1::v:

4 Likes

So that’s definitely cool with you brother, I’m beyond appreciative…great karma is with you …all y’all OG’RS

But for real …thank you @BIGJ & @Chara

5 Likes

@percyryan66 No problem, I’ve seen you have been trying to win some beans. I won a pack earlier and got another of testers coming , I don’t want to be greedy, it’s your turn to win some brother :+1::+1::v:

5 Likes

You really made my day…I was having a rough bout of depression and this snapped me out of it…I think I’m already feeling the HAZE:)

Thanks again brother

10 Likes

That’s not my work. That’s all G2f.
He also made the Scarlet Grapes!
I just made more seeds. :wink:

6 Likes

You are too kind. I don’t deserve all of that haha :slight_smile: thsnnnyou I appreciate it have a good night bro :call_me_hand:t2:

2 Likes

https://sessionsbythebay.com/

I didn’t know where to post this but it’s San Diego’s first Cannabis consumption lounge

A.K.A. San Diego’s first “coffee shop” probably of many … which is cool I think, it’s needed… definitely going to bring people together and great for people who don’t live in 420 friendly households…

Or people like me who haven’t had a drink in 4 years (which is a miracle of its own… shouldn’t be alive ended up homeless type alcoholic) so this may be a good place to go hang, make a friend or two hopefully meet some local growers and network etc

9 Likes

Dam I fell asleep :sleeping: and missed out on everything :slightly_frowning_face:

dib fist

:laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile::wink::joy::joy::joy::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

I just got this in the mailbox :mailbox: yesterday from @Bobgrows and want to thank you so much, this very interesting concept and I will be calling this the traveling :luggage: card that I will load with a flip and keep it moving forward. I will not reveal the person I will be forwarding it, but will be looking :eyes: to see it happily moving on. What a GR8 concept to be part of, LETS KEEP IT UP :+1:! :wink::facepunch::+1::partying_face::confetti_ball::balloon::mailbox::tada::blush::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

23 Likes

Extremely kind and generous gesture my friend.

2 Likes

Glad you like it. @BeTheLight sent to me…carry on.
There is another card coming…FYI

4 Likes

Maybe we need to start are own thread 🪡 to post in and call it the “TRAVELING CARD EXPERIENCE” :wink::joy::joy::joy:, whatcha think :face_with_monocle:! :+1::facepunch::partying_face::tada::confetti_ball::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Do it! Yes…

4 Likes

I love this idea ! And we can totally start a new card for more room :rofl: I should have considered that when I wrote too much things xD

3 Likes

Morning everyone!!! Btw, @OhNo555, @Bobgrows and @BeTheLight, awesome idea!!

Passing by to say a major thanks to dear friend @darkillusion!!
As I told you, they’ve arrived safe and sound! A while back, still, I had to show my gratitude with a pic!! Appreciate it!! :v: :sunglasses: :partying_face:

:hugs:

16 Likes
13 Likes

Hey OG. We have our latest BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy pollen winner. It’s #15, @ShiskaberrySavior. Congratulations, I got your info already bud.

15 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @morecatslesspeople @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @Andrane @Natea @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @DelDavis @Pawsfodocaws @NDNCHILD @Strainger @Misguided_USMC @seeds2weeds @PatioMat @GEMI-CONNECT616 @LzBoy @hawkman @CaptainNemo @6u3m @OnePassionateGrower @kevinmalone @LowenderMN @percyryan66 @GallacreekD66 @Crawfish @TricycleOfDoom @hawkman @Zolorp @Cybersmib @Not-Notjosh @SubzeroIceKold @Franklin @MyrtleGrounds @imgrowingart @scotchlock @mainerJ @Obski @Til_Valhalla @DEFSeeds @Wizdom @Hippyhop @ThirdStone @AmnioticBaptism @Movement13 @IKEA22 @Movement13 @sunra108 @zezozose @Whatnow @Originalweedman @Trae1170 @XgrimmX @Dannyrawdog420 @j0ebob @Gadarien @Hashton_Kusha
tenor (3) .

14 Likes

The next round of BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy pollen is live. Sign up below for your chance. Good luck everyone.

1. @dingys
  2. @imgrowingart
  3. @freed111 :canada:
  4. @Kasper0909
  5. @MikeyMeteor
  6. @Trickster
  7. @djtrip
  8. @Dannyrawdog420
  9. @zezozose
  10. @BeTheLight
  11. @OG619
  12. @Ghost_Rider