Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

For anyone interested in a pack of Rogue 11A, sign up here:
Rogutopia . 2023 . What A Wonderful World - #18 by Rogue

Rogue 11A is cross of two Royal Queen Seeds 1:1 THC:CBD females with four unknown THC males.

10 Likes

Thank you @Rogue!!!

2 Likes

It’s all good brother. The prizes that I share, I’m willing to share with everybody. If I want a certain individual to win, then I just send him a gift. I don’t choose him in a game. If and when a member decides to give some beans away, it is their discretion as to how they want to do it. There are no rules other than the ones that we make up ourselves. If I’m doing a contest and I say second person wins and I decide to change that, I guess I’m allowed to change that. If somebody does not agree with the rules of The Giver, they don’t have to participate. Well said.

10 Likes

Good morning OG. We have a winner for the BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy pollen. Its #29, @Crawfish. Congratulations, send me your info to collect your prize.

16 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @morecatslesspeople @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @Andrane @Natea @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @DelDavis @Pawsfodocaws @NDNCHILD @Strainger @Misguided_USMC @seeds2weeds @PatioMat @GEMI-CONNECT616 @LzBoy @hawkman @CaptainNemo @6u3m @OnePassionateGrower @kevinmalone @LowenderMN @percyryan66 @GallacreekD66 @Crawfish @TricycleOfDoom @hawkman @Zolorp @Cybersmib @Not-Notjosh @SubzeroIceKold @Franklin @MyrtleGrounds @imgrowingart @scotchlock @mainerJ @Obski @Til_Valhalla @DEFSeeds @Wizdom @Hippyhop @ThirdStone @AmnioticBaptism @Movement13 @IKEA22 @Movement13 @sunra108 @zezozose @Whatnow @Originalweedman @Trae1170 @XgrimmX @Dannyrawdog420 @j0ebob @Gadarien @Hashton_Kusha @smokekulture @Growgrassblowglass @mox @stiffy @luxton
tenor (3) .

10 Likes

OK, next round of BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy pollen is live. Sign up below for your chance. Good luck everyone.

1. @Originalweedman
  2. @LzBoy
  3. @GallacreekD66
  4. @blowdout2269
  5. @MikeyMeteor
  6. @Kasper0909
  7. @pawsfodocaws
  8. @GEMI-CONNECT616
  9. @HollySun91
  10. @503BudMan
  11. @Weednerd.Anthony :us:
  12. @Dannyrawdog420
  13. @STIGGY
  14. @Trae1170
  15. @RainToday
  16. @Cannaology :us:
  17. @BuckeyeBeanz
  18. @globalhead
  19. @freed111 :canada:
  20. @Illicitmango
  21. @Trickster
  22. @smokekulture
  23. @stiffy :australia:
  24. @havens4hawks
  25. @olschool
  26. @OnePassionateGrower
  27. @calman1955 :us:
  28. @Rhino_buddy
  29. @Growgrassblowglass
  30. @Sincitytoker
  31. @Sdoyle
  32. @420noob
  33. @BagmanCrappy :us:
  34. @XgrimmX
  35. @MOX
  36. @OG619
  37. @Deplantsed
  38. @FeloniousMonk
  39. @dingys

Add more numbers as needed

37 Likes

Wtg @Crawfish! :grinning:

Thanks again Mr. Dawson :wink:

1 Like

Congratulations :tada::balloon::confetti_ball::champagne: @Crawfish on the win for the BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy pollen! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::v:

Another nice giveaway from Doug, thanks a lot! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::star_struck::facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good :+1: luck :four_leaf_clover: to all! :crossed_fingers::tada::upside_down_face::star_struck::four_leaf_clover::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Ill try again at 25 ty @DougDawson

Thank you @OhNo555!!! I love stickers, and the card took me back a few decades. Back to when I used to believe in Santa, lol.

31 Likes

Hey @LzBoy Kashmir has landed and thanks for the international stamps! Oh ya please don’t use as much duct tape a little strip like this.lol

I know That is not duct tape but you get the idea. I destroyed everything trying to get the flip out :rofl: seeds are safe. Thanks man.

17 Likes

That sure looks like some cool Packaging.

6 Likes

Awsome, kk. Gotcha. Didn’t want my first send out to drop :+1::joy::joy:
As well, you mentioned having problems with over watering. go grab one of these from your local dollar store.
Helped me bigtime with the WMBK seeds making sure not to overwater. The nozzle makes it easy to do the edges of the solo cup or pot.

12 Likes

That’s a good idea! Thanks also found I had my lights a bit bright lol. Turned them down 50% and BOOM plants have taken off. Still overwater small plants lol.
That is does @thceed but I pointed that out in a different thread :wink:.

7 Likes

These bottle are also realy good to light up ur pH down.
And after you light it up with water you can dose it much better than out of normal bottles.

3 Likes

The Florida Strawberry x Night Terror OG arrived in great shape. Thanks so much @tresbundles for the killer genetics.

24 Likes

@420noob FNA! Got your fem package… And all I can say is WOW! With a great big OG THANK YOU! :seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling:
Envelope had a little tear, but everything inside stayed in place. Or I have a nosy mailman :wink:

Have a heluva happy new year :clinking_glasses:

17 Likes

Eagle has landed :flight_arrival: @Chara :bowing_man:t2:‍♂
Thank You once I start these in 2-3 weeks I’ll make sure to tag you, along with the major BB run I’ll be doing soon. :call_me_hand:t2: :fire:

21 Likes

Glad they made it, bud! both of those strains are up there in my favorites!

Glad to see they made it! Can’t wait to see what you do with them. :sunny::fire::zap:

2 Likes