Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

Congrats @bevestaldo and thank you @DougDawson!!

1 Like

Nice win @bevestaldo! Thank you for the chances @Pigeonman and @DougDawson

3 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson for a chance at your magic dust!

I found this image of you sharing your bounty w us.

10 Likes

thanks for the opportunity @Pigeonman
appreciate you.

hey yā€™all - jew gold seeds above in the wiki if interested ^^^
@FirstCavApache64 @Sodapop @BudWhisperer @420noob @TopShelfTrees1 @misterbee @Coffin_Dodger @BeTheLight @Ris @OnePassionateGrower @blowdout2269 @bobgrows @justanobody @LzBoy @hashpants @darkillusion @ohno555 @Rhino_buddy @navy66

14 Likes

I am on it bro :sunglasses:, I donā€™t know how you missed it :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:! I am on lucky :four_leaf_clover: #39, thanks for the tag. :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::upside_down_face::crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover::partying_face::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Can I still add my name if I want to win for someone else or is that bad etiquette? Iā€™m genuinely curious :face_with_monocle:

5 Likes

I think it\s generally frowned upon, but itā€™s up to the seed givers discretion. Ask them.

7 Likes

Lucky 42. Thanks for the toss up, @Pigeonman .
Good looking out with the tag, @Til_Valhalla . Appreciate that.
Good luck, wikiā€™ers! :four_leaf_clover:
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

5 Likes

Many thanks for the chance.
I am in doubts if the ones that I have are the regular or the femsā€¦ If they are the fems then I should leave the wiki.

1 Like

@Piter they are Fems. I was going for a regular reproduction but the 3 seeds were all solid females so I had to reverse one.

Thing is the selfing unlocked the recessive ā€œblackā€ trait which is rather rad.

Ultimately fem beans mean 2 things for me: easy breeding tool (or) ā€œNear instantā€ flower. :rofl:

Instant flower are what I call my Auto S1 Fems.

:grin:

10 Likes

Many thanksā€¦ Then I am done!..

2 Likes

I feel bad for them in the trailer, their solo cup looks empty without something growing inside. Looks like a funny show otherwise, thanks. And for the game too. Jewish gold! :smiley:

3 Likes

Recessives like that black can be SO COOL! Thatā€™s the kind of fun that makes me want more and more and more space so bad! :rofl:

4 Likes

@Pigeonman
Thanks for chance to keep me growing forever an ever

1 Like

In my opinion, I would say any regular seed giveaways sure, but when there is a collectors card with it, nope.

Again jus tmy thought on it. Its up to Pigeon man

3 Likes

HELL YEAH :+1:, I feel like I I just won :trophy: the @Tracker blowout giveaway. What a very very generous OG, thatā€™s right count them 9 different :comet::fire::boom: strains! WAHOO :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: :ok_hand::wink::facepunch::+1::four_leaf_clover::blush::sunglasses::v:

Just when you think :face_with_monocle: you have seen it all something like this arrives and proves the generosity is always off the charts :chart_with_upwards_trend:! :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat:

25 Likes

I hope you find something good in there

3 Likes

Thank you @Pigeonman!!!

2 Likes

Thank you @SWIM_Yenobi!!!

16 Likes

I know I will without a doubt! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::wink::+1::fire::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes