Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

@mota does rock 🪨 I would have to agree, but you 🫵 too are known to do some generous ass mailings yourself ! :wink::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol::clap::tophat:

6 Likes

Glad it made it bud. Happy growing :v:

1 Like

That’s very kind of you to say!

Speaking of which…
Did that extra-special package land yet? :thinking:
:wink:

2 Likes

Yes, and I will open when I get home this evening and post pictures. Looks like a pretty fat bubble mailer that is pretty solid. I know it’s loaded ! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::blush::+1::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

What did I miss

2 Likes

Yes it is. A local middle eastern store that’s within walking distance of my house has a wide variety, maybe three dozen different kinds of T delight. They also have a wide variety of baklava, including chocolate dipped. The T delight and baklava are in display cases and sold by the piece/pound. They also carry a couple of other sweet items I’m not familiar with, or at least not yet! :yum:

7 Likes

To wich I responded join the party

3 Likes

Ooooofff is this about that Rotten Pineapple !? I’ve been looking around about it. Really brought my curiosity

3 Likes

You know it bro !
Now if we could only find coconut terps :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Maybe you’ve looked into them, but if not there’s some good options for voice input now. Even right now on my phone at the top of the keyboard is a microphone icon, and it will let me speak my reply and put the text in here.
:green_heart: of course its okay to lurk quietly if you want to, but nice if you can have a “voice” more easily when you want it.

3 Likes

I’ve actually never heard of coconut terps just yet, do you know if any breeders have worked towards that just yet ?

4 Likes

I don’t think they intentionally worked towards coconut terpenes but I’ve heard Strawberry Lemonade by Barney’s Farm has a remarkable pina colada smelling type that lingers and settles down into into a coconut base type scent profile. I don’t think it’s a regular occuring phenotype having only heard about it once but thought to mention it having read your and @SubzeroIceKold’s conversation. Many blessings and much love

4 Likes

Thank you for the kind reply @RainToday.
Yes, I am aware of the tech and the many improvements made since training “Dragon Naturally Speaking” a few moons past. lol

I still have a working voice if needed and a developing restraint and appreciation of my own silence.

1 Like

Drop me an addy and they are in the mail :wink:

Have a nice day :wave:

5 Likes

“Please allow me to introduce myself!”

1 Like

I might have went a little overboard.
:crazy_face:

4 Likes

I do not sorry bud !
Wish I did lol and if there is…prepare to bust out some cash for them and hope it’s legit :joy:

Once you catch the giveaway fever :face_with_thermometer:, it’s hard to not over do it. :ok_hand::facepunch::wink::+1::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

100% hooked. I’ve made this site my homepage lmfao.

4 Likes

Yup, now you got me going!
Even though I’m at work…

The first person the show me a picture of
A PINK BIC LIGHTER IN THEIR HAND, THATS LIT
wins a pack of Purple Lamborghini F3’s!

Go.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes