Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

I know all about that since you are one of my stalkers. :rofl:

5 Likes

Saa-weeeeet :smiley: Iā€™m not making it to the mailbox as much as Iā€™d like these days, but man, when I do get there, itā€™s Christmas! :smiley:

4 Likes

Your always hooking it upā€¦and it doesnā€™t go unoticed what a great person you are @darkillusion

6 Likes

Beans arrived :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Thank you so much!!!

11 Likes

Well the shop is kinda down for the moment, at least until my current batch of plants for smoking purposes only get done then I will be back to making seeds. Also need to be focusing on letting my neck heal up.
But once that is done I have a Dank Sinatra Fem run and Tampa Crippy run on deck.

15 Likes

Heal first man, thatā€™s most important!

4 Likes

Agreed, getting your johnson wet on a regular basis speeds up the healing.

2 Likes

Looking forward to that Tam P a crippy run , that should AMAZING.

1 Like

The Tampa Crippy run might be a bit tricky. Only have 4 seeds left and they have been sitting for almost 2 years. But on the bright side all I need is a male plant worse comes to worse. I made a Tampa Crippy X SFV OG BX3 cross and if the Crippy seeds I have give me problems I can use the male pollen on this cross to make a BX Tampa Crippy.

10 Likes

@darkillusion how is your recovery going?

4 Likes

I would like to think it is going well enough. Have an appointment with the good doctor on Friday to figure out when I can get back to work. Been on medical since the start of December and I am going bat s%%t crazy sitting at home like this.

11 Likes

Iā€™m happy to hear that. I hope the doctor appointment goes well and you can get back to better than normal. Outa :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Gah, I feel ya man, Iā€™ve been off since June with my back, and I still have to wait until October to hear from a surgeonā€¦

I hope youā€™re able to get back to life soon man! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I concur with everyone that says

HEAL FIRST MY FRIEND

Your a super important person!

3 Likes

Hey yā€™all Iā€™m pretty sure my Kullu Male pollinated my microscopic sized Alpean Gleaux so I need strain name ideas :rofl:.

So far I came up with Alpine 31, or Alpine 31N ; Alpine being a play on Alpean and 31/31N for the latitude Kullu is from

Thatā€™s all I can think ofšŸ¤£. Tbh that might be the one

( Keep an eye out btw! If I get enough to giveaway a few Iā€™ll definitely do soā€¦ )

Kullus smell which was this indian food spice type of stench combined with Alpean which to me is a strawberry chocolate milkshake gas right now ā€¦ should be an interesting combo :rofl:

2 Likes

A curry milkshake, sounds interesting for sure :joy:

For a strain name, AlpeaK? :metal: (pronounced All Peak, in my head anyway, lol)

2 Likes

I dig it LOL, If it smelt exactly like a curry milkshake we might have a veryyyyyyyyyyy unique strain on our hands :rofl:

1 Like

I canā€™t even imagine a curry milkshake :joy:. And I really like curry, and milkshakes! :rofl:

1 Like

Man the smell is one thing, Iā€™m curious if the smoke would be special too :stuck_out_tongue: , It should be a type two strain being a cross of a THC landrace with a CBD autoflower , but Kullu landrace is supposedly a soaring energetic ā€˜ā€™ psychedelicā€™ā€™ high according too The seed bank :stuck_out_tongue:

Dang, a curry milkshake that can make you paranoid then calm you down 30 minutes later LOL.

@PsillyRabbit , received the cut yesterday. She did not make it, she looks like the entire plant was sitting in water. She is slimy and mushy. The disc did not break but it leaked water into the bubble envelope.
Thanks for the effortā€¦I was hoping this would have lived. lol

14 Likes