Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

I feel like I just said this…

@Abbbian strikes again! :laughing:
Congratulations my foreign friend. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thanks for the opportunity @Pigeonman
:call_me_hand:t3:

7 Likes

Oh I should ask is it aficionados White truffle or Women Beaters?

hOpe this causes some laughs this morning lol, Grabbed this hilarious image from a Spiritbox moshcam video, dude is causally getting thrown, while folks underneath the flyboy have a staring contest

4 Likes

@BeTheLight
Damn :eyes: you got some Indiana Bubblegum S1s !!?
Dude I wasnt even sure that was still around anywhere!

If I ever get some I have a ton of projects I want to do with her.

I really hope you find some beautiful keepers in those S1s man.
Please keep me updated, I really want to see what you get !

4 Likes

Dang I did not know they were that special !!!, id be happy to send some back to you if I STS, or , tbh if its like a ten pack and Hash doesnt have more on hand id be down to trade 5 <3

3 Likes

Yes, mine made it fine, cracked but the side walls held.

1 Like

@HappyTrees23s are you looking for Indiana Bubblegum?

I know I still have some, just don’t know how many at the moment. I’ll have to look.
But if you’re interested DM me.

12 Likes

Congrats @Smooth DM me.

19 Likes

Congratulations :tada::balloon::confetti_ball::champagne: @Smooth on the win :trophy: for the Black Lotus F2s and the mystery beans 🫘! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::clap::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks @yardgrazer for the nice :+1: giveaway! :clap::clap::wink::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

8 Likes

@sober received the Neroli x Phone Home beans, thanks!

No issues with the envelope I received, they appeared gently rolled at most (there was an imprint of the puck in the surface of the envelope in a few places).

7 Likes

Thank goodness!

I’m glad the snuffaluffagus that got @mikeymeteors is taking a break.

4 Likes

Looks like I got 2 more packages coming today. Super excited!

1 Like

Okay folks I need your help, Just got this in the mail today. The envelope was completely opened and I found two flips in it with no identification as to who it came from. All I do know is that it has a return address from North Carolina. One flip is a Blue Afgan auto reg and the second is a Black Garlic X Jamaica something. Can not really tell the ink on the flips got really smudged up in transit. Can someone help me out in figuring out who this came from?

10 Likes

Those sound amazing.

2 Likes

I am sure they are very good. I just want to know who to thank, get the complete identification on the Black Garlic flip, and to make sure that it was just two flips that were sent.

3 Likes

Somebody will recognise them give a few mins.

2 Likes

You can post that on my thread, if you’d like, for more exposure.

2 Likes

Thank you. :grinning: :+1:

1 Like

We all know you love a promo here at The Vault and get a proper buzz when we see you post about your cannabis seeds winnings across the Socials and Forums.

That’s why we have a multi-breeder bundle of cannabis seeds for you with some cool added extras.

This is a VAULT CANNABIS SEEDS BLOG POST ONLY entry but there are two prizes you can win. Head over there now to take part!

Good luck everyone!

#TeamVault

6 Likes

I’m thinking maybe @Oldtimerunderground but not sure at all

4 Likes