Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

Don’t miss giveaway above.

13 Likes

We wanna stack this wiki, right @SubzeroIceKold?

Wonder if the heavy-hitters wanna get down on this amazing prize package…

@Rhai88 & @Rena93, @Ris, @ReikoX, @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, @Budderton, @Cartwright, @MissinBissin, @carty, @misterbee, @Indicana_Jones, @HomegrownVABudz, @THCeed, @sprinklememaynee, @potpotpot, @ShiskaberrySavior, @schmarmpit

13 Likes

Oh, my bad.

Thank you for the horn Doug!
:grinning:

6 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground, @Foreigner, @Floyd, @Jinglepot, @chronix, @nefrella, @Gpaw, @G-paS, @Tejas, @Shadey, and @Bobgrows and @Budderton and @Mr.Sparkle
:hugs:

8 Likes

Hahaha. What’s even happening in here right now? This place is about to go ape shit

5 Likes

Stellar drawing @blowdout2269 !
:+1:t5:

7 Likes

I’ve got an OVERGROW magnet or two in reserve and you know a plethora of beans? Tag me when someone wins. lol

14 Likes

@MissinBissin @TopShelfTrees1 @m0sirys @Justblazin @mota

7 Likes

Hey @RainToday @Natea did you see this awesome giveaway don’t miss out on the weekend wiki

3 Likes

See post #3950
Join in @CerebralMeds @Rabeats2093 @Dirt_Wizard @Jimdoors @navy66

4 Likes

Oh deadly!! Thank you so much!!!

1 Like

Loving all the tags fella’s!
Let’s get this wiki over 100.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

@Sourpatch707
check 3950 post number
Good wiki :grinning: from great people

@OG619 I don’t see you tagged anywhere . checkout the giveaways.

1 Like

I’ll check them out. I appreciate it :facepunch:t3:

1 Like

@RainToday @JustANobody @Mrgreenthumb

thank you @SubzeroIceKold for always getting stuff together

5 Likes

Thank you so much,

And of course everyone else. I feel extremely humbled that people came by to drop their name to my give away.

By the way everyone I’m working on a new strain Sunshine Daydream x Milk N Cookies I’ve got two different mother phenos. The name is Summer Milk and I’ve got one baby going (lack of space) soon I’ll pop a few more. The Bubbashine seeds are being made right now. It’s going to be a beach vacation banger I know this.

I’m so excited you have no clue.

The next step is finding a Bubbashine male (;

25 Likes

Do you still need a pack of the Neroli 91 x Phone Home?

1 Like

Hey @THCeed , @Pie , @DannyTerpintine did you guys here about this give away !!!

3 Likes

I am wondering if we can get this post to hit 100 sign ups by the end of tonight !

10 Likes