Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

I would love a pack of Bubble Milk (F2)

Havnt scrolled down to see if I’m to late yet :laughing:

Thank you for the giveaway to get things moving again for us :pray:

2 Likes

Me too, please.

3 Likes

Crap.did I miss the boat?

1 Like

You missed the boat, that missed the boat. Just like me. lol

4 Likes

Looks really good!

13 Likes

I remember when these where offered up here. I think they were sold in group packs with some other awesome strains.

I’m still kicking myself for not being here and grabbing some.
And on top of that someone offered me some in trade back then because he saw I missed it, but I felt bad taking them from him so I told him to hold on to them.

I can’t remember who it was now, but I hope they got some amazing bud :pray:

2 Likes

i have been known to use the hot water in the bong after i wash it out. it certainly is a different experience. not unpleasant. just different.

can’t be too bad as i’ve done it pretty much every time i wash it out. :smiley:

4 Likes

Did somebody say Bubble milk??? Dibbbsy door. Oh damn looks I missed the boat, well maybe better luck next time

5 Likes

Much appreciated
Arrived happy with a little bit of aggressive tape but the beans are happy
@Scarlyle

17 Likes

Thanks @Ris for always being a very generous OG! :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::ok_hand::+1::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Congratulations :tada::balloon::confetti_ball::champagne: to all you guys and gals that got in on this one! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

I stayed out of this one :point_up:, as you gifted me on the last auction very generously! Hell yeah :+1:! :+1::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Good afternoon OG fam!

6 Likes

@PioneerValleyOG
Welcome to the party
Overgrower

:rotating_light: Giveaway Alert

Gear up, Grower! We’re giving away one 4x4 Gorilla Grow Tent PLUS a set of Method Seven Glasses – one from the “Grow” category and one from the “Life” category. Perfect vision for your grow and your life.

To enter, head over to Gorilla Grow Tent’s Instagram. Don’t sleep on this chance to supercharge your grow space and maximize your yields!⁠ ⁠:face_in_clouds::hourglass_flowing_sand:

Giveaway ends on Monday, February 26, 2024, at 11:59 pm (PST).⁠

11 Likes

Would you happen to have any more of the Bubble Milk @Ris ?
I believe I was the one that sent those to you. :smiley_cat:

5 Likes

Wheres @OrganicGorilla ?
Someone knows?

looks like he logged in 10 hours ago… :smiley:

Last Post
Jan 27
Seen
10 hours
Views
Trust Level

Dibs… :crazy_face:

I guess…. Jk of course. Send me details

6 Likes

:joy:

Ummm yeah I think I sent you some Bubble Milk seeds too…yeah yeah ummm it was a few years back…you probably don’t remember…:lying_face:

dawson-gosch-look

Hey it’s trichome Thursday!!!:fire::fire::fire: A little trop cherry x lemon cherry gelato freebie from fisherman seeds is killing it. Still working on the box of randoms you win, I reach in and grab a random pack.
First time winners from me only. All are fem autos. First answer wins.
Name a strain of mine?

20 Likes