Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

To me, “knowledge” is just another burden if you don’t pass it on. This plant, in all it’s many forms, can help so many people. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

@misterbee
Funny life changes us
I grew for yrs for delivery service in Calif
So the market kinda steered the ship
Then last ten for myself an family
Now my son has a very painful disease in his hip so I’m chasing some new needs from the beautiful lady we all love

6 Likes

May your efforts, indeed, be fruitful. You may want to check out “Rick Simpson Oil”/“RSO”. That’s exactly how “Charlott’s Web” came to be, a Child needing something to reduce Seizures. Keep at it, your purposeful pursuit is noble. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Ok rotation didnt fix… well I guess ima have to fix that. Ill keep this up for now haha

3 Likes

@misterbee
Yes RSO oil
I’ve been giving it to patient for yrs when I grew
My good friend would make a tincture into it so my other buddy that has AIDS would put a couple dabs on his tongue and it reduced some of his pain an help him eat

6 Likes

Hoku breeds with THCV cultivars. You can find them on dagga’s website.

5 Likes

Syrian V, Eraser V , theirs a good few on their.

If you wanna trade some beans @misterbee I could send you over some bubba x syrian and syrian v <3 both cultivars should be 1-2% THCV or more

I think the bubba would be of the hemp variety , like bubba 76 or bubba 96 , not 100 percent on that though ! Any THC would be coming from the Syrian

3 Likes

I, too, have plenty of Hoku Work. I wasn’t soliciting THCV Strains/Varieties, merely responding to a PM inquiry. THANKS for your generous offer. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Happy Friday folks. What a delightful day it is. Winter is waning and spring is …um… About to spring. Got daffodils and crocus blooming along with the ladies. Let’s give away a puck of auto fems. Same rules as last night. First time winners from me only.
Name a strain I’m growing at the moment. Hint …these are not autos.! Except one.IMG_20240223_171022331|281x499

10 Likes

Galactic Octopus

3 Likes

That’s a good one. How bout interstellar squid?

1 Like

Raising Cane :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cap Junky?

1 Like

Cosmic Cephalopoda :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Majestic magnaphelia

3 Likes

Congrats. @RainToday you are a virgin right?

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I couldn’t find your name in my messages for ever having sent me seeds, if that’s what you mean.

3 Likes

I do have your Scarlet Grapes growing already though :grin:

1 Like

That’s what I mean cuz I smoke weed too😉

3 Likes

Meteoric Mollusca?

1 Like