Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

For chizzel My nIzzel…

1 Like

Does anyone want snips from a male freakshow? I was about to compost em and figured i would ask. They are soaking in water. I have never mailed snips.

1 Like

Dibs :grin:. What are we dibsing? Lol

Do you have a pic of the Mother plant…

the father

We just messing around… :grinning:
Trying to get to 5000… :laughing:

1 Like

mother father :rabbit2:
? :upside_down_face:

yeah give me a min…

1 Like

srry my camera lens is cracked…

LeafWorks Cannabis & Hemp Sex ID Test ReportFriday, February 23, 2024
Thank you for choosing LeafWorks for Sex ID Testing! In the table below, you will find your list of submitted samples and theircorresponding results. The sample IDs reference back to the plant stakes kept with your plants.
Sample ID Sex
SX34793 Male

14 Likes

Nice looking Freakshow, is it crossed with something or is it a pure freakshow… :grinning:

1 Like

Good ole white seed freakshow. I can throw in some UFS18(@50state)X freakshow if the receiver is willing to send some f2 or pollen back.
Any yes i guess it is “dibs” but i would like to not waste my money so please use it if you request it.
I’m am willing to entertain sending snips or rooted cuttings of my female for trade.

4 Likes

I love to re invent the wheel so here is my go.
A work in progress but yay or nay? One free unrooted female snip to whomever wants to guinea pig this delivery method.

-maybe some chop sticks and a zziplock…

18 Likes

Sure hope it’s full of seeds lol! Silver Mountain Bodhi repro. Gonna be a good one. I have some SSH going right now, she looks really nice

5 Likes

Reminds me of Marigold leaves.

1 Like

If no takers I’ll be the guinea pig but I wont be growing out cause no place to keep a male. I’ll root it though just to see how the delivery method works. Only if no one else actually wants a freakshow male.

2 Likes

I will take that Challenge. I will PM you

4 Likes

That’s awesome!!

I know you are just experimenting but here.

@PsillyRabbit

7 Likes

Thanks for the link. I saw that pop up a few weeks ago. Probably what inspired my idea above. I have over 1000 of those Petri dishes and a few dozen bubble envelops/ non machinable and 2 oz stamps.
anyway you got it @Trae1170 send me those deets

5 Likes