Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 23)

And I’m out of likes:)….thank you for understanding, I truly appreciate it, it has been rough…but peeps like you make it all worth it

8 Likes

I have tons and tons of packs from nearly 50 pollen chucking experiments, which I had ready to sell online but pandemic hit.

Now I’m just sitting on them and can’t grow this many in my lifetime, haha, so I’d like to offer them for trade to see what fun things people are willing to donate.

As of July 6, we have a patient resource center / education platform for the Catskill Mountains area, and unique and educational varieties would be a good consideration. Also, the beans we trade for will be available for free to local beginner growers who come visit us.

First round of trade for donation beans:

Mint Chocolate Chip BX

(Mint Choc Chip x Heirloom Grape SriLanka Sativa) x Mint Choc Chip F2

These comes out beautiful with a large structure, grape nose and mint flavor. Sativa dominant, frosty green with hints of purple. I popped 100 of them and found a black seedling.

Panda

10 Likes

Where in the Catskills? Ulster county here

2 Likes

@MrPanda If you’d like to swap some of your seeds, have a little fun and grab some awesome genetics, take a look at the trade thread. Lots of fun!

6 Likes

Haha, our house is in Ulster

The shop and center is in Bethel Woods / Swan Lake, in Koneonga Lake area (between Swan and Koneonga, on Old Tacy Rd. We are building currently for a July soft opening concert event.

3 Likes

Shokan/olive here. That’s a fun drive

3 Likes

Yeah bud, you got it right in the end, lol. Apparently every time someone sees “Doug” they just assume it’s me but those are from the cool Doug, lol.

10 Likes

We are big fans of Phoenicia - Woodland Valley Campground in particular is what made my wife decide to move to upstate NY

3 Likes

We’re out in good ol’ Kingston when not in Bethel

2 Likes

It’s definitely beautiful. I’m right by the reservoir

2 Likes

And I am on the same level Bud.
Super Happy that You Got’em !!!
@percyryan66 Any questions, anytime Bud

Really comes down to you making some
Comments during my Grow.
So Thanks… I enjoyed the words and am Super-happy to share

~ MB
( Thanks Gang re: mb )

3 Likes

Hello OG, I have 0.5ml of pollen from a (Pineapple Muffin x Banana Slickers) x Blackberry Skittlez male if anyone is interested.

16 Likes

Dibs?? Or you looking to trade something?
@Chara

4 Likes

It’s yours no trade necessary! @Gho13

18 Likes

Well well @MrPanda @Emeraldgreen that’s a beautiful area where y’all live. My wife & I took an amazing trip to the Catskills a couple years ago. It’s an amazing place. I loved the Phoenicia Diner, got myself a hat to commemorate the trip. We went to that world’s largest kaleidoscope for a fun tourist trap. I can’t wait to go back to NY

2 Likes

Why thank you @emeraldbullfrog, we love it too. I’ve lived in California a good 35 years, also Denmark, Arizona, and now New York. NY lended the most opportunities financially for us.

Cali - too expensive for space
Arizona - too hot
Denmark - too far from friends and family
Upstate NY - cheap land, affordable homes, and decent paying jobs

12 Likes

Hope your feeling better brother, sending good vibes your way man. If u ever need anything don t hesitate to DM me…

5 Likes

Thank you soooo much, you have just made my day and weekend so better, I feel truly blessed and grateful for people like you in my life who are so supportive and understanding.

You and all these other filthy OGER’s are why I’m still standing and smiling

Thanks @Originalweedman sending vibes of happiness and healthiness right back at ya:)

Stay stoned;)

8 Likes

Feel the same way brother. Glad to call u a friend. Remember the first time we talked and u said u had my back… That right there told me all I needed to know about u and your character. Your an awesome dude and you like so many other OGers make this place great, fun and a safe place to chat about bud and the ups and downs with our lives , when ur hurting we re hurting. I truly hope all works out and my last statement stands forever . Hit me up and I ll get some beans out to u. Best way to stay busy is to grow . LOL Anyway thats whats been helping me … Talk to u soon BROTHER…

7 Likes

We’re kinda all here for each other, eh? We all want the best plants, and the best lives, for everyone here.

Beauty :ok_hand:

8 Likes