Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 23)

@Jim congratulations :partying_face::star_struck::tada::tada::star_struck::partying_face: on the win!
And thanks for all you do @DougDawson :clap::grin:

4 Likes

Congrats @Jim and thank you @DougDawson!!

1 Like

Okay, today I have a flip of BOG Sour Bluetooth with seeds I got fro Cyr_Grow. Again, first US OGer to give me dibs gets it.

10 Likes

Dibs please…

4 Likes

Message me your deets.

3 Likes

Thank you much ! @Zolorp
:fire:

3 Likes

Thanks for the chance @DougDawson ! Also @Low.Poly make sure you use a period after your number or else it messes up the wiki! I fixed it for you brother :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Thank you so much! I was stressing wondering why it was doing that and had no clue how to fix it.

3 Likes

Congrats on the win @jim :+1:
And all the chances, @DougDawson

3 Likes

Should pollen be stored in the fridge or freezer?

3 Likes

Freezer, in an air tight sealed container,and when you remove it. Leave it in the container so as, to not let moisture in when thawing.
Im going to go from freezer to fridge then to room temp… Whenever I get to doing that…
thinking if seperating my pollen so u can defrost 1 at a time 🤷

7 Likes

Depends…short term use fridge, long term use freezer. As @LzBoy said, break it into smaller packets so you can pull out and thaw only what you need.

7 Likes

Okay, last one for this week. I have another flip made up of BOG Sour Bluetooth. The seeds came from Cyr_Grow. The first US OGer to give me dibs gets them.

8 Likes

Dibs Dibs Dibs, please :pray: and thank you :blush:! :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::wink::peace_symbol:

IMG_5008 IMG_5053 IMG_4956 image image

18 Likes

Message me those Deets!

4 Likes

@OhNo555 You fast dibster!!
:flushed:
:neutral_face:
:partying_face:

7 Likes

WAHOO :cowboy_hat_face: addy incoming by DM thank you :blush: so much for that one! :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Sho is :joy:, I couldn’t get in fast enough…

3 Likes

Thanks buddy for the recognition on that lightning :zap: dibs. We don’t see as many dibs anymore, but lately there have been quite a few. :cowboy_hat_face::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

I like what everyone said, but have squandered my likes for the day! :slightly_frowning_face::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

11 Likes

The first flip of seeds I won here was via dibs, so since I’m paying it forward thought it would be a good way to go. :laughing:

15 Likes