Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 23)

Anyone know who these would be from. Wasn’t expecting any packs that I remember and can’t figure out who to thank :sweat_smile:

From Brasil

21 Likes

Cool stamps.
Take care of yourself. @Wizdom . I don’t know you.I don’t know if we’ve ever corresponded , but I do know major depressive disorder and physical pain. Remember, you are never alone.

Much Love.
MOX

11 Likes

First thing I thought too.

And thanks for the kind words mate :v:

3 Likes

A lot of people have moved over to the pay it forward thread.

6 Likes

That’s really cool. Old-school shipping trick.

4 Likes

just received some beens from canada not too long ago. (In the us). From a company I ordered from Out of the back of Cannabis culture magazine in the early 2000s. The u s was not cool back then to say the least.
They still used the old technique that they did in early 2000 to get it across the border. talk about nostalgia

23 Likes

Nice feet. Ten characters @Prince

6 Likes

I m just never quick enough. LMAO , I gave up on dibs long ago.

5 Likes

I am a firm believer in “right place, right time”.

13 Likes

I couldn t agree more , thats usually half my problem. I check in here and there throughout the day and do my giveaways. I don t really care about getting stuff. I like helping others so it don t matter . I have won a couple giveaways and some trivia stuff but most of that stuff given back in my give aways. The seeds I was really big on I have and in the middle of a seed run for more future giveaways… It s good to see u back around .You were a pretty big name when I joined last year

6 Likes

I was??? I did not know that. But I have been dealing with some health issues that finally got fixed with surgery back in February. Got some things I am working on now, biggest one is a Tampa Crippy seed run.

14 Likes

I thought so , You seemed pretty well liked and knew your stuff . I m glad to hear thinks are looking up . I m going through it now with my back and won t do surgery . I ve been living in chronic pain since 2016 … Some days are better then others . I hope everything works out for u man… You have any grow projects going on? Or are u just taking it easy for awhile?

1 Like

Ummmmmm thanks?

2 Likes

Tampa Crippy seed run to F2
GG#4 auto X FogDog auto Fem run
TBA later X FogDog auto Fem run
This is what I have going on currently.
Sorry to hear about your back. My problem was a herniated disk in my neck with bone spurs.

5 Likes

Well his avatar is Pepe Le Pew after all. :rofl:

3 Likes

I thought… maybe he’s into feet? :rofl::rofl::rofl:
:foot::skunk:

3 Likes

1 Like

Who am I to judge. Let the man enjoy the show. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I don’t believe I knew that. I’m so happy to hear you’re feeling better. It’s so good to hear your back surgery was successful. :+1:

4 Likes

Congratulations my friend. Nice win!
:partying_face:

Thank you Mr.@DougDawson :+1:t3:

4 Likes