Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 23)

Ya that worked

3 Likes

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to all you OG growers on the HLG Light Giveaway! :crossed_fingers::crazy_face::hugs::sun_with_face::four_leaf_clover::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Any clue on the bonus +5 sectet word is?
I have insta, but no tt or twit to check.
Good luck everyone, I was surprised to see its world wide :+1:
Edit, lol @420noob great minds :crazy_face: I canā€™t see it on the gram.

3 Likes

SUBSGIVEAWAY is the code :man_technologist:! I canā€™t help with the others stuff, donā€™t do social media only OG! :wink::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Can t believe I missed this one. ughhh

3 Likes

What a potato!
:rofl:

Messing with ya bud :wink:

4 Likes

I guess I could if read the post that was 3 before I posted as well :yum::yum::yum: but Iā€™m lazy :crazy_face:
This oneā€™s spelt wrong OhNo :grin:

2 Likes

Fixed now :joy::joy::joy:, been blazing :hot_face: up all day and playing my guitars :guitar:! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Must be nice! :yum:

1 Like

Yes it is nice to be retired and live in the land of do as you please! :joy::joy::joy: :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Iā€™m lost today on who sent these
I have 2 guesses
But Iā€™ve been so busy with my head going Coco
I been living in the gym
Can anyone help identify the awesome sender

13 Likes

@Osogreen261 Looks like those are from @DirtySlowToes :+1:t3:

7 Likes

Much appreciated
@NDNCHILD

4 Likes

@DirtySlowToes
Thanks again
These showed up yesterday
I have never had a cheese strain not to smoke not grow so thank u

3 Likes

Of course! Enjoy :metal:t2::purple_heart:

5 Likes

Happy belated fatherā€™s day to all the awesome dads taking care of business out there. Been down a bit. My check engine light came on again. But Iā€™m BACK BABY. Letā€™s give away some beans. Got my scarlet runtz fem autos up for grabs. Quick movie trivia time. First correct answer get them. Only rule is USA only.
Michael Keaton stared in a movie about a stay at home dad. Name the movie.

10 Likes

Mr. Mom ???

1 Like

Sorry, missed the USA only part

Mr Mom is one of my favorites. My wife and I switched roles recently as the main breadwinner for the family and I find that movie that much funnier now.

5 Likes

Mr. Mom ā€¦ good movie

2 Likes