Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 23)

You can say that again!! The MAN!

2 Likes

90+ beans available at auction. All proceeds to OVERGROW. Go check out @Heliosphearā€™s 8 years of overgrow thread.

9 Likes

Speaking of @Ris being an awesome guy, I was gifted an extra pack of Bubble Milk. Iā€™m sure that most of you have this by now, but if anyone doesnā€™t have it next dibs gets it

14 Likes

Dibbers please

6 Likes

You got it, my friend. Send your address whenever you get a chance

3 Likes

Dang I am not on here for 10 minutes and I miss out lol

6 Likes

Need some help identifying the sender . It was like Xmas here today what a selection.

Edit found the sender thanks @Tappy

30 Likes

Looking for some Freakshow out there any help would be appreciated

Paging @THCeed !

3 Likes

You rang, Sir?
I already started talking to him on my thread, thanks.

3 Likes

I might bug you for some of those before next summer.

Consider it done. You are going to be so impressed, I certainly was. This is some of the stickiest buds I have felt in a long time. What a crazy smell, too. Iā€™m just hoping that the ones in the garden will finish off in time, they seem to be just starting.

9 Likes

Plenty of timeā€¦I know last year I was all concerned about ALL my plantsā€¦they all finished.

1 Like

Somebody pretty C :cool: :cool: L.

4 Likes

Hopefully some one recognizes the strains or package and can let me know who to thank.

4 Likes

Now that is the kind of mail we all want to see not all these dang bills

5 Likes

Seedmans and mrgrowit giveaway still active for 5 more days you can enter once a day.
https://m.shortstack.page/xqBSxJ?sre=qq5XB3fLLjmX7
Good luck all!

8 Likes

Need some help identifying this package i received there was no other info with this, i do believe it was sent from AZ.

13 Likes

I got one too but not sure who itā€™s fromšŸ¤· or what strain it is lol

Figured it out there from @BU2B random mix

2 Likes