Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 23)

no limit on guesses either this is for fun.

1 Like

Miles Davis?

1 Like

Head East??

2 Likes

Not a musician but manyā€¦ and perhaps not a directionā€¦ hjahah

Dire Straitsā€¦ :rofl:

2 Likes

YAS!!! CARRY OVER!!!

Reminder you can still sign up:

8 Likes

North west maybe

1 Like

Lesley West and Mountain

5 Likes

great band and actually getting closer than some other guesses but your right its a direction and a person. theres some clues hopefully

3 Likes

The Dead South

1 Like

winner winner chicken dinner
Congrats @bassman5420 hit the dm with details

9 Likes

Damn, my shot in the dark actually worked lol!

4 Likes

Paul Westerberg

EDIT: Oops, this one is already done! Didnā€™t scroll down far enough. Congrats @bassman5420 for the Lesley West and Mountain shot in the dark!

2 Likes

Your awesome, big thanks to @Kami definitely starting a collection.

6 Likes

@duo
Thanks for the win and all the giveaways duo!

1 Like

LEFT ZEPPELIN, Iā€™m sure thereā€™s a coverband out there with that name!

2 Likes

Honest question that I did not see a resolution to. So this Jew Gold 1974 strain is different than the Jew Gold that also known as Kosher Kush?

2 Likes

Thanks for the chances, @PsillyRabbit :+1:

1 Like

Going out on a limb here with a odd request. Who might be able to chip in and help me get some stamps , coin flips ,washers, cards. This is so I can do a monumental give away for 4/20. I have lots of seeds but with having to live on a very limited income( food pantry + food stamps/ Medicaid ) I literally canā€™t afford to give seeds away. Whoever can help in any way will be sent a very nice care package of seeds showing my gratitude for helping out. Thank you and if is not in the guidelines of this thread I can remove my request.

21 Likes

I happen to have an extra $20 if that helps. Or i can send to the wonderful puck maker @Bobgrows

13 Likes