Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 23)

Congratulations :tada::balloon::confetti_ball::champagne: @Fortman420 on the win :1st_place_medal: for Jew Gold 1974 + Collectors Coin + Collectors Card! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks :pray: again @Pigeonman for the chance in that giveaway! :ok_hand::blush::tada::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::+1::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Nice one bud @Fortman420

2 Likes

This is Nebula, many of you have it but have not grown it so here is a couple pictures of it
Smells just like sweet and sour grapefruit

Also thanks @Uprangewilly for the SSDD F2 you sent me last year this is SSDD Bubbashine leaning nugs

This one is project 51 by roc bud

37 Likes

Damn, those are some tasty looking buds!!

3 Likes

Holy lord, those look awesome!

2 Likes

@Pigeonman ! I got theseโ€ฆ Wait a minuteโ€ฆ Thatโ€™s not beans!

Yogi F2 pollen pigeon landed safely across the imaginary line. Into a small airtight with dry packs and into the fridge to acclimate before the freezer, eh?

Thanks again for the pollen- so stoked to run something to cross to it- and the usual Odinโ€™s day toss up. Congrats @Fortman420

Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

24 Likes

Got a letter from @Kasper0909 today :partying_face: Thank you !

16 Likes

Had over a week of no surprises.:grinning:

Think the mailman is on a holiday.

12 Likes

Flash giveawayโ€ฆ
This giveaway lasts as long as it take me to finish dinner! :wink:
:arrow_forward: A pack of (Triangle Kush x Guerilla Fume) x Blueberry Diesel
Here is a photo of MAMMA!

To the WIKIโ€ฆ

1. @OnePassionateGrower
  2. @DiRtYSkuNkZ
  3. @GallacreekD66
  4. @US3RNAM3
  5. @OhNo555 :us: :boom:
  6. @Sintax :us:
  7. @Cloud9 :us:
  8. @Sailorboy :us:
  9. @luxton :canada:
  10. @Gho13 :us_outlying_islands:
  11. @Abbbian
  12. @MyrtleGrounds
  13. @donuchee :us:
  14. @Cannabiscrusader :us:
  15. @Conitl :us:
    Add numbers if needed!
47 Likes

Out of likes. :blue_heart:

1 Like

those buds look like the chem fuego but could easily be the guerrilla fumeโ€ฆ or neither, lol.

EDIT: i misread that, the pic is the mother without the BBD? guess it looks like the guerilla fume buds

3 Likes

Thanks :blush: @Rhai88 for the chance at that pack of (Triangle Kush x Guerilla Fume) x Blueberry ๐Ÿซ Diesel! Looks :eyes: really GR8! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck to all! :crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover::ok_hand::wink::blush::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Dinner is doneโ€ฆ and so is the WIKI! :wink:
:arrow_forward: 1 pack of (TKxGF) x BBD
@Sailorboy - Send me your details! :wink:

31 Likes

Thanks alot for these!!! Sending info.

5 Likes

Only 20 mins to eat? you either wolfed that down or hardly had anything! :rofl:

5 Likes

Rough economy and what notโ€ฆ :rofl:

9 Likes

Whoop whoop, you got my heart pumping with Gold coming my way. Pm incoming @Pigeonman

4 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::balloon::tada::champagne: @Sailorboy on the win :trophy: got the pack of (Triangle Kush x Guerilla Fume) x Blueberry ๐Ÿซ Diesel! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::facepunch::blush::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks again @Rhai88 for a chance in your giveaway! :tada::confetti_ball::wink::+1::sunglasses::facepunch::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS @Fortman420 and @Sailorboy

Thanks again for the fun @Pigeonman and @Rhai88

Have a great evening everyone

3 Likes

Thatโ€™s bad ass
@Rhai88
Hell of a strain to win @Sailorboy

2 Likes