Free seeds free shipping worldwide. **closed**

It’s cool y’all I got beans.

3 Likes

Maybe I was the bad one. I saw slot 2. open and I put lophophora.ca in there since he posted he wanted it. I did not get an error that someone else was or did post it. Tried to do a good thin, bad puppy. Or better yet bad bunny. Will not do it again. You can have mt slot.

4 Likes

I am good for seeds but this is really cool to watch, way to go @corey , you rock dude.

3 Likes

congratulations you did a beautiful thing :muscle:

1 Like

Looks like it was a mistake, @bunny edited you out but the list was empty at that point. The nice thing about the 6-pip thing is that most people have plenty of seeds by the time they get there, I expect… and a little bit of courtesy. @corey also said that posting claims in the thread is ok, which makes this whole process just that much more confusing since then people proceeded to edit the wiki without reading the thread. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Thank @bunny , that was nice of you and since it seems like you already edited me back in who am I to refuse. Thanks :smiley:

3 Likes

man barely made it in in the last slot #2 Thanks @Eagles009

1 Like

can u send to Brazil ? :slight_smile:

“You must have 6 karma points to qualify (little green pips below your profile name.”

2 Likes

Beside rather than below.

3 Likes

Out of like so this will have to suffice!! Thanks to everyone involved!

5 Likes

There will be other seeds here as there will be other days.

4 Likes

@lophophora.ca had just edited himself out to give the slot to @EugeneDebs420 because there was an overwrite, but then @bunny edited himself out instead and left slot #2 open. This is slightly fun to watch, on the plus side. :stuck_out_tongue: Funny thing is, @Eagles009 is trying to get these included in the fall box too… I guess there will be no shortage of takers!

4 Likes

thanks for the information… i read on the post but didn’t know the meaning until now

4 Likes

@corey can make the rule anything he wants. If he says below than it’s below :crazy_face:

6 Likes

And then the joke’s on all of us, because no one qualifies! And @corey just laughs all the way to the seed vault. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

“Here, you take it.”

“No, you take it.”

“Firget it. Give it to him.” …

4 Likes

Thank You @Corey, Have Fun!

2 Likes

That joti black garlic sounds exotic

3 Likes

No worries, in the second it took me to respond to you here you got 2. Was not sure if you read the post was all since the title said “Free seeds free shipping worldwide”. All good bud, stick around and seeds will come. I am pretty sure OG has Overgrown half of Brazil by now so seeds defiantly go there :v:

3 Likes