Free seeds if you

Grow them out!

I need pseudo testers to help expand my pool.
I will never be selling these seeds so the expectation level is not that of a typical tester situation.

The line I’m referencing is the project from last summer, using a Z6 male with a “true og” and GSC forum S1 as parent combinations.

–The “true og” is nothing like an OG. It is fruity, flowery and a yielder. She also needed no support and produced nice colas and lateral shoots. Not the typical OG golf ball buds. I apologize for the confusion. Maybe I should just call it specimen X.Potency is nice with a great flavor. Day time, happy and easy feeling, not a couch lock bringer–
–The GSC s1 is one of my all time favorites. More anise and earth than the typical cookie profile and fuelly after cured. Effect is heavy, relaxing and instant.–
**z6 is a building block strain from CBD Crew and I’ve seen a hand full of parents, mostly indica dom hybrids with widely ranging effect profiles

If you look through my journal you will find pics of both seed mother’s.

So, in the time since these were produced, a good friend has grown some and I have grown some. I have only found males. 4/4 males. He’s got 8/10 girls so far… seems about right for ratio. He has found no intersex traits and has been happy with his results, but, he doesn’t have the highest of standards.

I’d like to see what some of you guys think!

I’m hoping to give away:
(5) 12 packs True OG/specimen X x Z6
(5) 12 packs GSCs1 x Z6

All I ask in return is that you grow some soon, document a little bit of your flowering experience and definitely a smoke report. Smoke report matters most.

These are completely free other than that. I am trying to determine if my selection skills are developing or not :grin: there is potential for high CBD profiles within these seeds. I do not know what the potential is, but it’s there.
** my brothers and sisters oversees are welcome but will need to chip in for shipping!**

Pics coming soon- will update this post when I receive them.

So, who’s interested?
Planning on sending out early to mid June.

Stay hazed
Jake

23 Likes

As always, me!

In for the True OG/Specimen X x Z6.

If you’re willing to send to COSTA!

HppHrvst

7 Likes

I “owe you one” from a gift you sent me! Count yourself in buddy.

Stay hazed
Jake

8 Likes

I would definitely be interested. I’ve been trying to get my hands on some specimens like you have.

Interested in both but more interested in the GSC cross

4 Likes

Is this just for USA overgrow members only?
My auto grow will be coming to an end at the end of next month so the timing would be perfect. You say what’s most important is the smoke report so would it matter if we started and ended directly on a 12/12 schedule from seed?

2 Likes

I’m always down for a test run Jake
if you feel im worth hahab

6 Likes

**okie dokie **

Howdy, I’d prefer to keep it in the US as international mail can be pricey. What country are you in? Move to PM if you’d like.

Us Jakes gotta stick together, you got it dude. Preference to which since you’re an early bird?

Stay Hazed
Jake

4 Likes

:boom::boom::boom::boom:

:slight_smile:

Please mark me down for a GSC?

Environments: Outdoor high variability, hot/dry summer, cool/mild winter with freezing, indoor 4x6’ tent & 8x15wLED screwins, low-budget, no indoor flowering(yet). 3rd year growing MMJ. 38N,121W

Edit: I have a Z7/“Remedy” CBD cut that is really struggling to re-veg, (hopeful).

:smile: :sunny: Can start right away for fall outdoor, some months to get a camera

:evergreen_tree: <-- hopes to make seeds & get everyone back ASAP

5 Likes

You’re in @cannabissequoia I’ll try and get em out early as its still planting season for some!

4 Likes

I’m UK Blowingupjake.
I’ll shoot you a pm as soon as I can get a minute mate. I don’t mind paying postage but if USA is preferred that’s not a problem at all. I’ll still keep an eye on people’s grows and the smoke reports and try to not get too jealous haha

4 Likes

I would be down to test some of the true og specimen if u were willing to let me try em @Blowingupjake

3 Likes

You got it @StevieG!

4 Likes

We’ll figure something out man. This is not my entire stash so no sweat- I’ll make sure you get in on this lovin’

4 Likes

Thanks man I’m in North America too if that’s were ur from

2 Likes

I cannot resist.

Easy peasy!

Very magnanimous of you @Blowingupjake

5 Likes

Bah. I’m using all these people cause I can’t grow enough plants myself! :wink:
I take it you want in on this action my friend @Calyxander?

5 Likes

Yes, please, kind sir.
It’ll be fun, and of course, very glad to be of help!
:sunglasses:

4 Likes

Righteous!
Which would you like sir?

3 Likes

This is the one that tickles my fancy.
Thanks kindly!
:heart:

3 Likes

You got it my brother.

4 Likes