Free Skunk Seeds, Free shipping Worldwide. **closed**

Darn wanted black skunk and only missed it by a second

1 Like

Darn. Tried to get in but too many peeps editing simultaneously. Thanks anyways @corey OG to the core!!!

2 Likes

im on twice sorry @corey i did not mean for that, really cool give away

1 Like

Guess youā€™re right!

Ok, next person to edit me off the list is getting hemp seeds from China.

13 Likes

LOLOLOL,OLOLOL!! Yeah Dougy!!

And Hong Kong @DougDawson !!! :beers: :clap: :clap: :clap:

3 Likes

If my screw up cost anyone a chance to get the Bl & Blue Skunk I apologize. You can have mine.
:pray:

3 Likes

Made me choke on my vape lol. I was going to say everyone needs to be careful when editing and make sure their edit window is up to date before they smash their edit in lol. Gets weird fast.

5 Likes

If I could make a suggestion before you close it, @coreyā€¦ @blendmedmedman accidentally signed up twice for the Black & Blue Skunk and @TokerJayG mentioned that he wanted it but didnā€™t sign up. Maybe you could swap him in?

4 Likes

I agree. I just took his duplicate, but Iā€™d like to give it to @TokerJayG

3 Likes

That was super weird. I could have sworn the Black&Blue was full, but then I looked again and there were 3 slotsā€¦ā€¦

I did NOT overwrite/override anyone, but @corey if someone did get bumped from the Black&Blue they can have my spot.

1 Like

I am truly sorry. Anyone that I might have knocked out of the chance. You can get with @corey and take the slot I had. I canā€™t even take my blasted name off the $%^& list!
:angry:

2 Likes

My name was removed like 3 times lol

2 Likes

Wiki signups always get a bit weird. :frowning:

Yep as was mineā€¦ā€¦

1 Like

I donā€™t know. Every time I tried to edit and someone else was doing it the system gave me an edit conflict and let me cancel. Than just start over. Why people donā€™t do that is beyond me.

5 Likes

Just remember if you get any kind of pop up you need to exit without saving, then you need to do the 2ed step of closing your edit window. DO NOT hit the Overwrite button!

2 Likes

Because I have big ass fingers and hit the wrong spot on my phone.

3 Likes

I think people do the exit correctly, but then it gives you the 2ed chance to mess things up by taking you back to the wiki/edit window which has the overwrite option.

2 Likes

I dont think you messed it up for real.

1 Like