Free space monkey

First 2 peeps gets the space monkey

11 Likes

I’ll take it!

7 Likes

Woo I’m number 2

7 Likes

Gotta be faster than that to be number 1! I legit refreshed at the perfect time! Especially since I’ve been hunting for some of these!!!

2 Likes

Well shit… too slow as always lol

6 Likes

Well… lol next time!

2 Likes

I got u on some seeds. I crossed your orange groove with an orange goji male

15 Likes

Oh snap, thanks man! How did those turn out for you btw? You use the male of female in the cross?

6 Likes

Out of 3 plants of your orange Grove 2 were female. One of the females showed high nodes and a strong plant. I

4 Likes

Whew you all just made my head spin

4 Likes

It happened so quick it was insane. Me and the 2nd poster must have been within seconds of each other. @corey is og to the core!

11 Likes

Quick draw lol yall didn’t waste any time . Good luck to the winners

4 Likes

I used a female orange grove. The one I picked had big fanners 9 node leaves real stocky kinda plant. There still growing. They prolly have 6 more weeks. I will definitely return the favor

5 Likes

That’s the LVPK pheno, the one I like. The orange smell come through? You snap any pics?

Thanks so much, can’t appreciate the kindness enough.

2 Likes

Hey no problem. Thanks for the seeds! I will give it a smell test and take some pics in a few more days. Pistils are dieing. It’s definitely knocked up!

2 Likes

Space Monkey? Who is that by originally?

How you come up with your handle @JustSumTomatoes? Someone come across your garden and ask what you got growing and you said “oh… just some tomatoes”? :grin:

2 Likes

You rule corey! Thanks for being so generous.

2 Likes

I found this, but I dont always trust the info there

8 Likes

Bodhi (Gorilla Glue 4 x Wookie 15)

3 Likes

Space monkey is by bohdi. It’s a gg4 x wookie cross.

5 Likes