Free sts for fem seeds

i know swerve doesnt have the best reputation but this sounds pretty generous for anybody who wants to make fem seeds

8 Likes

So does a piece of silver solder and a battery.
Enginuity bring out your Mcguyver skills

6 Likes

This is the future. :wink:

2 Likes

Very nice, i personally have never reversed any plants but have had good luck with fem seeds in the past… the silver nitrate sounds pretty straight forward. I just wasnt sure of the cost of purchasing the materials needed, besides the spray for $10 at the hydro shop, figured for free wth… its prolly why hes giving it away is cause hes moving on to something better

3 Likes

Except it doesnt seem to work every time and people are still having to spray STS.

5 Likes

I thought people were having success with 2 injections?

2 Likes

It’s hit and miss so far, didn’t work for Mr S and his auto. Still in favor of CS for ease and safety.

5 Likes

Yeah didn’t work for me tried multiple injections, different plants, different concentrations, not to mention that silver nitrate stains anything it gets on pretty much permanently… ask how i know lol counter, faucet, carpet, skin, cabinet walls, plastic reservoirs, distribution heads, pots…

Colloidal Silver imo still is the easiest to do and make and deal with, sure you have to spray for 2 weeks but it works…

Also only two people have said silver nitrate has worked so far but has been sporadic in where pollen sacs show and or they also sprayed STS alongside injections which you then can’t say what did what.

Gonna try it again though with a couple tweaks but i don’t expect anything…

8 Likes

Yeah I’ll be getting back to doing some more testing and tweaking on this stuff again shortly… Xmas is always a period of mass invasion around my place so I kinda semi shut down… next round I’ll do a few side by side and use clones… there seems no reason to me why it would work for some and not others unless there is some differences in application, timing, strength, delivery locations etc.
I’m confident enough in it to not be bothered to mix more STS but I guess we’ll see if that works out :grimacing:

3 Likes

I would like to try this way as I can’t access my plant all the time to spray it.
This way would be a lot easier for me.
What precautions do I need to take?
Does it give off any sort of gasses I should worry about or anything?

Cheers

G

I have all the ingredients now too.
I’m going to try it on one of my flowering clones that I’m going to try and make into a Bonsai.

2 Likes

Are people really looking to use STS to make feminized seeds?
If that’s the case, I have backgrounds in precious metalwork and organic chemistry.
It would take me an afternoon of rigging up the proper cookware and reagents and a few extra hours proofing some chem equations because I’m pretty sure this synth falls outside my expertise in the carbon based, and inside general molecular chem.
I’d be completely willing to cook up a batch and send it to anyone who needs it.

Making STS is perfectly legal, my workshop is legal, I’m a legal medical patient and grower that can test the reagent potency before mailing anything to anyone who might fuck up a living thing with a bad chemical I cooked.
All I mean by the above is that I am in no way a commercial producer, and it would take a federal investigation to even start looking into me and my shit, so I am a safe place to get my coming (gimme 8 months) seed batches and STS from.
Anyone interested can DM me, and if you’re paranoid, DM me a safe email address and I’ll contact you from an encrypted, Swiss based email service.

3 Likes