Free T-shirt đź‘• and Koozie

with every qualifying order
Major discounts & tons of freebies
Be sure to claim your shirt while supplies last!
Shop GLG now!
#GreatLakesGenetics #BadDawgGenetics #BadDawgFreebies

9 Likes

Damn. I love that shirt! Wish I needed 400 bucks worth of beans!

4 Likes

It’d be cheaper to just buy the shirt :joy:

5 Likes

Figured it’s a promo only thing

2 Likes

@Great_lakes_Genetics does that include all the other freebies for spending over $417?

2 Likes

Would love one of those Tee shirts, but Dan that is pricey :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

yup i think so, the freebies stack on top of each other as far as I know.
The Sunshine Daydream T-shirt is every bit as cool in person… I am in fact wearing one right now. :smiley:
The freebies at GLG are pretty much second to none.

that reminds me there are some Strawberry Hill promos going on right now ya’all might not want to miss :wink:

5 Likes

Dammit… Looks like I need to figure out how to do a money order

1 Like

I should add, I have quite the collection of GLG T-shirts now and all of them are quality shirts and the colors stay fast. Standing up to the washing machine as well :wink:

3 Likes

I am afraid they have not made the shirt yet that would have me spending $400 USD, lol. That’s $545 CAD. It’s still cool looking, though.

5 Likes

Well just placed an order for almost $450… Between all the breeder freebies and tier 1, 2, and 3 freebies, I’ll be doing a ton of giveaways this summer! Also super excited about the doobie case and especially the shirt! It’s tough to beat a “free” shirt!

4 Likes

Damn, I saw the strawberry hill stuff, but didn’t get any of it. Once again, a lot of picks based purely on the name :laughing::laughing::laughing: celestial dragon (from Yu-Gi-Oh), twin city titties (remind me of letter Kenny “sucking on those big city titties” so couldn’t pass it up), more cowbell, ect…

Edit: I did have looked around more. Hoar Frost would have definitely been a good contender for funny names

3 Likes

I like strains named after people’s favorite things lol. My UUB was bred by dragon ball z fans I think :laughing:

2 Likes

It does sound kinda funny now doesn’t it hehehe
I know other breeders or anyone trying to come up with a name for a cross they make have real struggles LOL Some even do “help me name that strain” contests which are fun.
I chose Hoar Frost because the way the trichomes pack and stack on that cross. Hoar frost is a term for a certain type of winter frost that forms large standing ice crystals and is a thing to see. So there you have it… I mean… the girls from this line might just be whoring it out with all those sexy colors and standing trichomes… trying to entice a male … or perhaps a seasoned toker :laughing: who wants to grow something different.

I am surprised the Hoar frost is even in stock anymore considering the genetics at play but I also realize there are so many choices in today’s seed market… it’s tough choices all around :wink:

2 Likes

Well now I understand your name :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:. And the shilling for the Strawberry Hill Seed Company :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:… I just zoomed in on your profile pic and it’s all coming together :sunglasses:! Well hopefully it’s still available when I order again! I was kind of in a rush placing my order since I had some work to do and was instead ordering pot seeds. The fire alien and old timers stash look really good too!

3 Likes

On the pre-420 promo, the shirt came with a $200 order.

And dubbie cases came at $400.

Please bear in mind they also came with a awful lot of freebies for every 139 spent. Along with dealer promos and discounts. :+1:

2 Likes

Well I placed my order last night and got the money order in the mail! Tracking says it’ll be there Monday :muscle:t2:

2 Likes

You’ll love the Doobie case. Everybody does. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

The shirt is a gift. If you look at the list of freebies that come with that order, you would have to say it’s incredible. And I personally designed the shirt and I love it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

They were $200 on the pre-420 promo. I tried to switch things up so people could have an option. :v:

4 Likes