Free Testers for Canadians (sorry to the rest)

Those new additions look great @Fitzera you have been busy! Got lost looking at the photos of your strains for a little bit, in awe of how you can really grow some beautiful plants.

1 Like

great thread !

I’m interested in your LA Temple (LA Chocolat x Mountain Temple)

thx

Thanks man! I’m very curious how the CCH and Black Candyland mix with each other and other strains. I’ve got more crosses than listed but those have the most seed.

And thank you again. I wish I could do this full time and really dial in the different strains.

2 Likes

I think that is a great one to choose! Feel free to make a second choice and send me a dm with your info via privnote. I should have no problem getting them sent out this weekend.

4 Likes

I’m pretty new here so won’t claim any but definitely will be book marking this. Correctly looking for ideas on what to grow next!

Keep up the og way, and generosity!

hey partner

all done my Grow!

long time to finish however it could have been my nutrient schedule or Lack thereof .

very nice plant .
Chopped it down today
more in my journal

here is the start of some of “Chuck’d genetics” being grown out…I Had three that were female I am pretty sure . 2 got put outside and then came September and I pit them in a tent and they succumed to P.M.

have a read through for some timeline and photography…
I didn’t document the best as I had alot going on.

the START OF CHUCKD and ME

my diary…

Calixs Indica Run

![(upload://8s8VuU3SYYOYt2A0cLMhUwYPhu8.jpeg)

EDIT

this is what I grew

Sweet Northern berry
(Skunk berry x northern berry*

some photos of the start

one of them self topped Immediately !

8 Likes

Nice work @Calix !! She sure swelled up for you. How’s the smell?

2 Likes

Nice looking plants Fitz

1 Like

the row of plants second from the bottom of pic are the sweet berry lope haze

3 Likes

Very nice! They remind me of Blueberry at this stage. I popped one and threw it in a corner on the last run, didn’t amount to anything but it smelled rank…wasn’t expecting it to be as it was. Hoping they treat you well and give you same dank ass nugs!

1 Like

I’m sure they will indeed Fitz. They’re very nice looking healthy plants. I’ll chime in once in awhile to show you progress

2 Likes

I’m super busy with work and I’ve barely got time to check in with OG so I really appreciate it!

2 Likes

sweet berry lope haze is doing amazing here in southern Ontario and has good budset going. I’m confident she’ll finish here. It’s an absolute giant the biggest plant I’ve ever grown so far I’m guessing I’ll get 3-5 lbs of her. Just an absolute :gem: and I hope to get some s1’s in there :seedling:

6 Likes

Good lord! She’s a beautiful bush! How long has she been stretching? Any sign of purple at the budsets yet? I expect alot of purple but who knows, it could lean more to the cannalope side of things. Awesome, just awesome

3 Likes

You’ve got some really nice looking strains going…if I ever find time I may pop in and ask to grow one. At the very least I’ll definitely stop by here for a look at whats going on. Great job.

3 Likes

Yeah for sure man. I haven’t been updating this thread and I’m not sure I will. It’s quite a bit of work as I’ve made alot more pollen chucks and don’t have things organized for documentation. But feel free to hit me up and I’ll send the list of what’s in the fridge.

2 Likes

Would love to know what youve been working on @Fitzera! Those shaman haze beans were some of my favourite things to grow and enjoy!

1 Like

Well let’s take a little gander of what beans have been birthed shall we? :blush:

From the beginning to most recent and the autos at the end. I threw one of the auto Grapefruit Kush out on the deck with other bought seeds and it way out perforrmed the rest. I should have taken pictures, but thick arms of bud, dark leaf and purple hues. Smells very much like grapefruit and kush (not OG) i havent had a chance to check it out though with vacation trip and all, i actually had to throw everything in the freezer mid dry…Anyhow:

Skunk Berry F2
Sweet Berrylope Haze 1
Sweet Berrylope Haze 2
Sweet Gorilla Berriez
Sweet Ape Cabbage
Gorilla Sweets
Sweet Northern Berry
Super Sweet Sour D
Sweet Black Berry Fire
Sweet Catpiss
Northern Berry F2
Northern Berrylope Haze 1
Northern Berrylope Haze 2
Northern Gorilla Berriez
Northern Ape Cabbage
Northern Gorilla Sweets
Northern Sweet Berry
Super Silver Sour D-lights
Northern Black Berry Fire- all gone in current run
Northern Catpiss

Medicine Man 1 f2
Medicine Man 1 x NGBz
Medicine Man 1 x Mountain Temple
Medicine Man 1 x Skunk Berry
Medicine Man 1 x Northern Berry
Medicine Man 1 x Catpiss fem
Medicine Man 1 x SourDxSSH fem
These Medicine Man all have herm potential and expectation from the mom so I won’t even humor the idea of giving them to anyone

NGBz f2
NGBz x Medicine Man
NGBz x Mountain Temple
NGBz x Skunk Berry
NGBz x Catpiss fem
LA Chocolat x Medicine Man
LA Chocolat x Mountain Temple
LA Chocolat x NGBz
LA Chocolat x Northern Berry
LA Chocolat x Skunk Berry
LA Chocolat x Catpiss fem
Mountain Temple f2
Mountain Temple 2 x Medicine Man
Mountain Temple 2 x NGBz
Mountain Temple 2 x Northern Berry
Mountain Temple 2 x Skunk Berry
Mountain Temple 2 x Catpiss fem
SSxHaze pheno 2 x Medicine Man
SSxHaze pheno 2 x NGBz
SsxHaze pheno 2 x Mountain Temple
SsxHaze pheno 2 x Skunk Berry
SSxHaze pheno 2 x Catpiss fem
SSxHaze pheno 2 x SourDxSSH fem
SSxHaze pheno 3 x Medicine Man
SSxHaze pheno 3 x NGBz
SSxHaze pheno 3 x Mountain Temple
SSxHaze pheno 3 x Northern Berry
SSxHaze pheno 3 x SourDxSSH fem

Congo Creek Haze x Mountain Temple
Congo Creek Haze x SS x Haze
Congo Creek Haze x Black Candyland
Congo Creek Haze x Skunk Berry
Congo Creek Haze x NGBz
Congo Creek Haze x CCH
Congo Creek Haze 2 x SS x Haze
Congo Creek Haze 2 x Mountain Temple
Congo Creek Haze 2 x CCH
Congo Creek Haze 2 x NGBz
Congo Creek Haze 2 x Skunk Berry
Congo Creek Haze 2 x Black Candyland
MacxFPOG 2 x NGBz
MacxFPOG 2 x Black Candyland
MacxFPOG 2 x Mountain Temple
MacxFPOG 2 x Congo Creek Haze
MacxFPOG 2 x Skunk Berry
MacxFPOG x Skunk Berry
MacxFPOG x Mountain Temple
MacxFPOG x Black Candyland
MacxFPOG x NGBz
MacxFPOG x Congo Creek Haze
Black Candyland x NGBz
Black Candyland x Mountain Temple
Black Candyland x Skunk Berry
Black Candyland F2

Chocolope F3
Chocolope x Black Candyland
Chocolope x CCH x MT
CCH x MT 1 f2
CCH x MT 1 x SSxH x MT
CCH x MT 1 x Chocolope
CCH x MT 1 x Black Candyland
CCH x MT 2 f2
CCH x MT 2 x SSxH x MT
CCH x MT 2 x Chocolope
CCH x MT 2 x Black Candyland
GT x A5 x Chocolope
GT x A5 x CCH x MT
GT x A5 x Black Candyland
GT x A5 x SSxH x MT
GT x A5 x NH x C5 Mango
GTA5 II x Chocolope
GTA5 II x NH x C5 Mango
NH x C5 Mango #2 x Chocolope
NH x C5 Mango #2 x CCH x MT
NH x C5 Mango f2
NH x C5 Mango #1 x SSxH x M
NH x C5 Mango #2 x Black Candyland
Unknown Destroyer x Chocolope
Unknown Destroyer x CCH x MT
Unknown Destroyer x Black Candyland
Unknown Destroyer x SSxH x MT
Unknown Destroyer x NH x C5 Mango
Johnny Blaze x ChemD x Chocolope

Auto Fem Hindu Kush S1
Auto Fem Hinhan Covid Kush
Auto Fem Grapefruit Kush
Auto Fem Lemon Slush Puppy

The Northernberry pollen is spent, the skunkberry is slightly viable still but results in fewer and fewer seeds each time I use it. Probably get one more use of it but that’ll be it. The catpiss fem pollen wasn’t very much and it’s spent as well. I have plans to pop a run of everything I crossed to it along with my lone last seed. I’d like to reverse it and try to revive those genetics somewhat.

6 Likes

I’m really excited how you feel about those Shaman Haze (SSxH pheno 3 x Medicine Man) Pheno 3 was more on the “haze” side of the cross, less purple and overall different bud structure…hard to explain but i think there are pictures above. I don’t think I saw a harvest picture for those specifically, did she Purple up at all? What were the terps like? Floral or more like Pine? Trying to get an idea of what side of the genetics it leaned towards so I know where I want to go for my next pop of my own gear. For me the SS really dominates the flavour, very floral so if it was more pine I’m thinking the MM shone through and maybe that’s the avenue I want to check out.

2 Likes

Mine really purpled out! The terps were really heavily floral. Like incensey floral. Hard to like quantify but something like a little bit of rose water and some lavender. I really held onto that jar, was a really good sunday chore smoke, cheered me right up every time.

Here are some crappy photos haha

5 Likes