Free unknown father seeds - Closed!

Apologize for thinking that while reading it … :innocent:frech|nullxnull

2 Likes

Will do. Will pm after work. Thanks again :grinning:

1 Like

I just wrote to almostdone, but I wanted to make it public too.

Thank you again. This is an epic pay it forward and good karma builder. It really sets the tone for me and has given me new purpose and personal value in my cultivation. I promise to try and be as generous with anything that comes from these seeds. I will give to the cannabis club of cancer patients that helped my brother when he had colon cancer and of course OG.
I’m not virtue signaling, no one should feel like they need to do anything similar at all. It’s just that he should know that sometimes a gift comes with much more than the item itself.

5 Likes

I got Malwia going right now and they root like no ones business and they also grow very uniform another thing i noticed is they mature fast…like alternating nodes…looking forward to the taste tester on the flower!

4 Likes

Greetings @almostdone I would love to try 3 things you have. Could I try the NYSour Diesel , platinum huckleberry cookies, Blueberry wedding cake. I can trade if you want. Blessings Zion.

2 Likes

I would like to try some of those fems. Let me know which ones you have available.

1 Like

@almostdone, very kind and generous. I would like to try your alien apple pie and blueberry wedding cake.

2 Likes

Hell yea Bro, congratz for u Man!!
If you still have some beans you can join me in your giveaway list
I will PM you later!

Many thanks

2 Likes

Hey @almostdone , that’s a real nice list of crosses you have ; I’m in uk :uk: and will cover postage if needed - plus if you wanna trade for the two crosses above :point_up: - just pm me and we can maybe sort something ?! …
Happy growing,
Gaz

3 Likes

I keep hearing a voice saying, “NYC Sour Diesel and NHS? You’re not good, you’re nuts.” :grinning:

PM sent.

If I missed it, thanks for a very generous offer.

5 Likes

I just want to say that I believe this community is even more passionate and giving than it used to be in the early 2000’s. I can’t get over the generosity and love I see here. It wows me every time.

I agree that this tells me I need to pay it forward. I do want to pay shipping as well. All I can say on top of that, is wow. Thanks!

I would like to try the Malawi, blueberry wedding cake, and Jack herer.

7 Likes

I would like to be a part of this as well if possible :sunglasses:

Overgrow the world🤘

1 Like

I got some malwia in clone or seeds…what do you want?? (Canada)

3 Likes

Seeds would be best for me. That would give me the opportunity to get em good sized, so they can go outside and get big next summer.

2 Likes

No worries on shipping. My treat:). Message with details.

6 Likes

Hola @casitermino me parece increíble tú amabilidad. La verdad es que sorprende la amabilidad de muchas personas aquí. Me parecería genial cultivar algunas de esas cosas que suenan tan increíbles.
Si estoy a tiempo con la malawi, el pastel de bodas de arándanos y Jack herer sería un placer participar.
Por supuesto estaré encantado de correr con los gastos que esto conlleva.
Si he llegado tarde mi agradecimiento de igual manera. Paz y amor

That’s going to be about it for now. Will update with what’s left in the near future.

4 Likes

Well if there are any available I’d sure be glad to try some from the UW, but honestly I’d be happy to try any of them.
I enjoy growing just for personal stash and appreciate some variety regardless of what it is. Never know if you’ll like something til you try it right?
Also finishing up a small seed run on some ancestral skunk if you’d be interested in some in return.

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @J-Icky! It’s nice to meet you. :grinning:

1 Like

The paris og x dogwalker huckleberry sounds intresting

2 Likes