Free your budshots! (Part 1)

Beautiful work my friend

Paps

1 Like

mephisto chermdogging 2017 2018

24 Likes

Nice ghillie.

1 Like

Thanks Brother :it::100::muscle::fire: mephisto :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

1 Like

[grid]

[/grid] @lefthandseeds she almost ready.

21 Likes
15 Likes

ICC #5 that I’m reversing to make feminized seed stock of and apparently crosses with old landraces cause I don’t have enough grow areas. Boy is she potent, smells like skunk and gas with vanilla undertones

Here’s the last budshots before chop, I can’t find whether I posted em here or not

[grid]

[/grid]

29 Likes

This is a cross between Pre-98 bubba Kush and the closely related (imo) Purple Kush clone.

VG

33 Likes

Hemp with the bud show. @TestOfOath ONI. [grid]

[/grid]

21 Likes

Top first one . Second on the the left is the NL also. A few of the experiment seeds that I sent you.

Some crazy stuff @Automatik from chitownseeds.com sent me.

18 Likes

all looking very nice !

all looking very nice Hemp

1 Like

Jlo in among the giants .

14 Likes

MVC-104S (2) MVC-109S (2)
Shots of Freak Show that i dusted with a male freak show i call them my Frankenstein she is going to give me some great seeds will harvest in about 7 to 10 days

26 Likes

Cinder Evil

33 Likes

Nightmare Runtz I was trying to rodelize and let go a month or more longer, finally got constant cold weather and she showed her true colors

35 Likes
18 Likes

The picture of my clones where on a two week veg to a 12/12. My cloning will open back up. With all clones done with this technique. Old school.

3 Likes

Couple of pics of some Pink Panther.
Week 4 of flower, lovely strong colours from the 1st calyx.
Unusual smells.
Its a little malnourished as she got cold a couple of weeks ago.

30 Likes
13 Likes