Free your budshots! (Part 1)

hey @ColeLennon, sry for the delay in response, ive been recovering from surgery and been offline for a bit.

those girls were under a Spider Farmer SE3000 but i also run an SE5000 that @Oldtimerunderground mentioned

both are great lights for the buck for sure!

4 Likes

sweet man thanks for the reply while been gone I bought the HLG Blackbird swiiiiingg

3 Likes

sweet light man, cant wait to see what it does for you!

3 Likes

PM me and we can talk about a trade @Instg8ter .

1 Like

Kashmir sweater week 4 and a heif from flip

27 Likes

She’s starting to fatten up nicely…

(Sorry for the dramatic lighting)

36 Likes

Is this 50State’s “Glu Tang”?! So glad to see you run them. @Seamonkey84 has a little stash as well. I’ve got them in line to pop eventually.

3 Likes

Yes I believe it is, I got it with some Gogie and Orange Gogie in trade.

Showing all the GG4 JW traits with bud structure like A clumpy Hawaiian, multiple tops on each apical branch

1 Like

@Seamonkey84 has a little stash as well

I do?? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Haha sorry, wrong @monkeyman. :sweat_smile: got some of those GluTang.

Yes the trade with with me, brother! Thanks for posting them. Definitely moving up my list.

1 Like

looking great like always @Purple-N-Hairy

1 Like

34 Likes

Haha, sorry, my CRS acting up…I just push them through “The Jungle” and admire!!! Gave up trying to keep track of trades and strains after a page in the notebook. I think it has a few weeks to go, never ran my JW cut under 70 days because they bulk up huge that last week of flush and I like the later expression a little to the amber.

2 Likes

Inkognyto genetics taco taco

33 Likes

38 Likes

Sunset sherbet auto day 68

28 Likes

Update on these. 47 Days.
Bumblebud

Essential Fire

Royal Kush x Banana Krumble

42 Likes

Some shots of my more recent grows…

15 Likes

This is one of my favorite threads on this site, awesome shots everybody! :drooling_face:

2 Likes

I love the second and third pics, very arty, that orange really pops against the dark green and frost :+1:

4 Likes