Free your budshots! (Part 3)

Continuing the discussion from Free your budshots! - #5075 by TheC525.

Previous discussions:

Photo added for homepage thumbnail.
Author:@Justblazin 

13 Likes

Blockberry Day 30

Peanut Butter Dream by @Crafty_Flame

42 Likes

Didn’t catch the first post, but I’ll take the second :laughing:

Shots of Pinky aka Pink Lambsbread

!

43 Likes

early peeks

La Mera Mota v.1 (Oaxacan Red Hair [Charlia Garcia Cut] x ( Emperor Haze males [C5 Haze bx1]) by Mrs. Santero

Mac F2. No6

32 Likes

Brothers Grimm Papaya 99 looking spectacularly chonky as she closes in on harvest.

41 Likes

41 Likes

just wanna be on pg3
Exotic Genetics; Caesar

31 Likes

35 Likes

Still coffin by thenaturefarm

Terps were straight up tangie in 1 plant the other funky musk ,attic,kush and body odor earthy and pungent no skunk terps …that plant was narcotic sleeper green
The other was middle of the road more relaxing

17 Likes

First pic is a home made cross of Agent Orange x AK47, 2nd is one of the Sowahh I grow and 3rd is a cookie/kush cross

34 Likes

.Nice looking plants ,What’s your favorite?

Anything unexpected terp wise?

3 Likes

The AOxAK is spicy, savory smell, strong effects. The Cookie/Kush is lemony/gassy, good stone effect and my favorite is the Sowahh who has very acid/sour smell and taste hard to describe but very satisfying to smoke and the high is wild, very powerful.

8 Likes

Thanks for sharing…they all sound nice.i like to mix strains when I smoke keeps it interesting.the cookie/kush that looks amazing…
Sowah I know is a sought after genetic I’ve never grown it or tried it.
The ao x AK-47 I’m surprised you didn’t find any orange terps.
Sorry sometimes I ramble …
Appreciate the info and pictures thanks everyone for there hard work and development
I love overgrow.

6 Likes

Peanut Butter Dream #8.
Breeder: @Crafty_Flame

34 Likes

Trainwreck x Soma NYC Diesel & NL#2

31 Likes

Stellar work sir, I really wish I could smell/taste it :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Tirah Kush

46 Likes

yes sir Mr George.

2 Likes

This looks alot like my Donatello, she don’t seem very far away from a land race. Im Curious, what in her line?

2 Likes

Thank you all for your kind words, it’s a cross I made between a Hindu Kush (Sensi seeds) and Tirah Valley (RSC) … Pirata|nullxnull

8 Likes