Free your budshots! (Part 1)

10-11 weeks is how long they took until finished, colder temps would bring out alot more purple, but i didn’t have control of this closet like that lol, the purple that did show was pure genetics and didn’t show until close to the end

1 Like

I like how she looks in the mid day CMH😆

16 Likes

25 Likes

The wifes girl scout cookies auto.
He first auto

23 Likes

very cool photos!

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @HowrdJns89 , glad you could join us. Drop by the introduce yourself thread and say hi to everyone if you like.

7 Likes

French Cookes by TH Seeds, 73 days flower, 115 days from seed.

30 Likes

Nice looking buds. Love the colors, how does it smell?

4 Likes

Thanks, they sure are pretty :relaxed:. Smells are all over the place atm, the buds haven’t been cured yet. I’m finding sweet grapefruit and some kind of fruit jam dominant atm, but during the grow I was getting everything from lemon, pepper, fuel… Can’t wait for proper cure :slight_smile:.

2 Likes

Some nice flower appearing now…ye Mango Sapphire …is coming on well.

Happy growing.

28 Likes

went on a berry pick today, you know my story, look what my eye spied. A Herijiuana '19 plant, well… it was in dire need of assistance, and by now most of you know me, Mikie Tokes Incognito - I am obligided to help in any way that I can, and I did!

regards,

27 Likes

PH X Leb.

26 Likes

Cookie pebbles f3 from green team genetics, I can’t remember the exact day but this was taken in week 6

17 Likes

My Mexican heirloom hybrid has had its final photo shoot today. Good stuff. Upbeat and giggly.

30 Likes

I just wish I could grow outside like you are, (I said with my mouth watering, profusely: not unlike a pack of lions over a lone wildebeest with three wounded knees and no cell phone service)!

but one day, one day I heard, things will change. sure they will, and with my luck, it will be, the day after I have, died.

regards,

2 Likes

You seem to be doing OK Mike… You somango pics look great… Think you done OK there… Living equitorial helps me a lot, only veg under lights then outside or in the greenhouse.(my big problem here is beasties, get all kinds of insects here =

Thanks for the comments

HAPPY growing

2 Likes

A lot of these are autos …
Just downloading these pics before i delete them … :facepunch:. !
Happy growing peeps…
Gaz

23 Likes

Gelato kiss

Blue Tara

UFS 18

32 Likes

Very frosty @Mormo !

What surprised me is… I have two of those in my vault. :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

This is the other blue Tara pheno I had. Really happy with all of them. Don’t hesitate to run them very easy to grow.

16 Likes