Free your budshots! (Part 1)

Swamp Apple
(Tk x Apple fritter)

19 Likes

Corpse Paint

20 Likes

2 Stardawg F2 clones, an Ethos Early lemon berry and Truefire Genetics Mythical in the 2x2

Ethos Crescendo in the City Picker Both tents around 50 days since flip

22 Likes

Urkle Og lowers

20 Likes

Thanks ! yes, the flavour is good… i was smoking some really old BDB the other day and it still tasted of blueberry. Those BB terps seem to last a long time whilst some of the other terps fade much more quickly… that said, backing the lights off during late flower i think helps keep them as well.
VG :sunny:

5 Likes

A farmer who grew my Matanuska Thunder Head & Summer Knight strains last year gave me this baggie of buds earlier this week…I’m gonna make a lot of pot brownies this wknd…You help a few farmers out and they will let you hunt and fish on their land and toss you a few baggies now and then…This year they’re gonna be growing my Vietnam Thunder Fuck & Jenny Kush strains…I have farmers in 3 different towns growing my homemade strains…

Homemade Strains Thread

17 Likes

Strawberry Deathstar
Ohio Deathstar x Strawberry Lotus

20 Likes

Chemstar

19 Likes

I recognized that GTR instantly.

2 Likes

No doubt my friend. Very sexy girl. Stands out in a crowd even from afar. Very little green on that thing.

1 Like

berrydawg

21 Likes

24 Likes

Lemon Daddy bud ready to smoke

Goji OG Haze

Cement Shoes

37 Likes

indoor winter grow finishing

29 Likes

is it called corpse plant because it just lays you flat killed done. looks potent! how is the smoke?

2 Likes

Tastes like grape pie/ gelato but with some fuel. And yes its super potent for sure!

3 Likes

Chemdog D

25 Likes

that a “BMW” RIGHT THERE!. a “big maine woman” other wise as a big marijuana woman! keep enjoying the grow.

3 Likes

Corey Stardawg

23 Likes

Grand Traverse Cherry

27 Likes